Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
buttercup
Wiltshire
buttercup is female  buttercup has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2010, 06:40 PM

Re: cow!

Really sorry ClaireandDaisy for your experience today, made me so angry. As previously mentioned, good manners cost nothing and the person concerned should certainly not be dealing with the public. If I knew where she worked I would go in myself and give her a good talking to
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2010, 06:56 PM

How awful for you, C&D, what a wicked insensitive person she was. If I were you, I would send in a very strong letter of complaint to the Chief Constable of the division and copy it to your local paper. Or, send in a letter of complaint to your MP. No one should be treated like that and especially not under the present circumstances.

She was a first class bitch and should be sacked.

Thoughts going to you.

Take care and hugs.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2010, 08:17 PM

That is awful Claire-totally insensitive and unnecessary. Glad you enjoyed your walk in the sunshine and are able to put the incident behind you-not an easy thing to do when you have been treated so badly.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2010, 12:56 PM

Claire I'm sorry I missed this yesterday, I hope you've been able to put the insulting behaviour of that women behind you now, we all come across these cows from time to time. BTW I've found the photos now will e-mail you tonight, sorry don't have time now, I have to go dig the garden while the sun shines
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

16-10-2010, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by claireandaisy ->
I turn up at the main Police Station and give the woman on the desk a letter saying the Coroners Office has returned my deceased son`s effects and they can be picked up from the Station.
Her: (after reading letter) Whose are these?
Me: My son - he died.
Her: Has he authorised this?
Me. No. He`s dead.
Her: You`ve got permission then.
Me: Yes. I was sent this letter.
she then stomped off for 15 minutes and came back with an envelope which she threw at me.
Lovely.
But then - I`m off to walk in the sunshine now and she`s stuck on a desk. Cow.

How awful for you to have to endure that on top of losing your Son ...........

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top