Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2010, 04:47 PM

Re: Friday already!

Hi, all from chilly Washington! Lots of sun, brisk wind and still only 14 C (56 F). We got needed rain all day yesterday, drouth worries mostly over now. To the market to get goodies, having home made soup for dinner ... always nice on a nippy day.

OG, glad you.re feeling better, but sorry to hear about Jenny... sending healing thoughts

Mags, enjoy the family day and tell Steve I said hi!

DS - what a way to start the day!

Jemflux, glad your checkup went well.

Have a great day, all.
alima
surrey
alima is female  alima has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2010, 07:45 PM

I love Friday.........
...............it holds so much promise.

Right now, work and all its worries are behind me. I've nothing planned for the weekend but even that's good.

I can do nothing or I can do something. It's up to me..............

Bliss.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2010, 05:20 PM

OG, sorry to hear about Jenny, she is having a tough time of ot lately. So, this transport scheme won't let you travel with Jenny to the hospital? Since when has someone's spouse been a 'visitor'?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top