Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2010, 12:21 AM

Re: Water Divining

Originally Posted by Topaz ->
Well well well !

I`m surprised you didnt take me to task with this in PM Azz .After all you did not publicly castigate Antibrown or Qetta /Dancing Sky for the disgusting , aggresive lies and out of order posts they made to , and about me , did you , so why single me out ?

" Utter tosh " is very mild in comparison to what was posted about me dont you think ?
I dealt with it as I deemed fit - and you're the one who's creating aggro in new threads, least they are just ignoring you and not starting new 'fights'.

If you don't like them please just stay out of their threads
Expresso1
New Member!
UK
Expresso1 is female 

17-10-2010, 07:49 AM

Well well well !

I`m surprised you didnt take me to task with this in PM Azz .After all you did not publicly castigate Antibrown or Qetta /Dancing Sky for the disgusting , aggresive lies and out of order posts they made to , and about me , did you , so why single me out ?

" Utter tosh " is very mild in comparison to what was posted about me dont you think ?
ROFL, typical Mystic.

Can give it out but cant take it
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2010, 08:18 AM

My story is true, and there are documents in our family to prove it. There are laws of libel and slander and a person branding another a liar has to be very sure of their facts before doing so!

As I have stated before I am not a believer in the supernatural, in spite of many encounters that some would describe as such, throughout my life. I do think there is a natural explanation for everything, however incredible.
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

17-10-2010, 09:54 AM

Maybe you need to reassess what you " deem fit " then Azz , because castigating one Member in the Forum and not another is plain favoritism and is not likely to encourage new members to want to join and perhaps older ones to want to stay when they see such blatant unfairness from Admin .

I kept my post within the Forum rules , didnt I ?

I was questioning the post and not the Poster .There was nothing personal in my post at all and I backed myself up with facts and links to said facts , not , " creating aggro " , as you put it !

This is a discussion Forum and as such when somebody posts something another Member disagrees with , they then open themselves up to be questioned and possibly proved wrong ....Isnt that how a discussion Forum works ?
It isnt a childrens playground where you " keep away " from someone you dont like ........... LOLOL...... How can you like , or dislike someone you have never met ?

Like I said , nothing in my post was personal , I was questioning what was posted not the poster .

It would be very boring indeed if all everyone wanted to do was comment on the weather , ones state of health and agree with everything others say !

We are all different and have different ways of expressing ourselves but I thought the whole point of a Forum was interaction and to express ones opinions ( without being nasty ) and above all to back claims up with facts .

I stand by my claim that Dancingsky`s post is " utter tosh " ......... Afterall I have proved my point , to the contrary of what she says .

Nothing personal or nasty , just facts .
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

17-10-2010, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by Dancingsky ->
My story is true, and there are documents in our family to prove it. There are laws of libel and slander and a person branding another a liar has to be very sure of their facts before doing so!

As I have stated before I am not a believer in the supernatura, in spite of many encounters that some would describe as such, throughout my life. I do think there is a natural explanation for everything, however incredible.

LOL

I`m very aware of those Laws , my Husband is a Lawyer !

You cannot slander someone by written or printed word , that would be libel

I have not libelled anyone , but you have !

Dont worry though , I wont take it any further or attempt private prosecution , so long as it doesnt happen again .........
Elizabeth
Cotswolds
Elizabeth is female 

17-10-2010, 10:23 AM

That is fascinating Dancingsky. You say you don't have the gift so I presume you must have tried it at some time? Was it something your father encouraged you to try?
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2010, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Elizabeth ->
That is fascinating Dancingsky. You say you don't have the gift so I presume you must have tried it at some time? Was it something your father encouraged you to try?
I did try it once when I was an adult. My father certainly didn't encourage any of his children to mess around with that sort of thing. I suspect in later years he found it a bit of an embarrassment as it didn't sit very comfortably with his faith. Also as he got older exercising this skill gave him a severe migraine, so he only did it if absolutely necessary like tracing the source of a leak. As I said before he never used it as a party trick.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2010, 04:23 PM

- post -
I often do (assess my modding).

Just because you don't see 'moderation' it doesn't mean it's not happening - and yes, sometimes I feel a public post is warranted (usually so others know things are being acted on - and you might remember I posted publicly in your defence too, when you first joined).

Yes this is a forum, but unlike other forums we have a rule that you must keep things amicable and civil - and I feel your post was too aggressive (especially when you take into account your history with the thread starter). Hence you are being asked to stay out of threads posted by people you don't like - it's just fairer on everyone else.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2010, 04:30 PM

A very reasonable post, Azz, thanks for clarifying your thoughts; think many of us agree completely; I know I do.
Dancingsky
None

17-10-2010, 06:09 PM

I think it is a good post too Azz. If we don't like someone's threads we don't have to post on them.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top