Join for free
Page 7 of 13 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 06:33 PM

Re: Brexit Party Donations.

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Why should he be gutted? the reptile might get a lot of votes for his scum party but what are they going to do with them? prance about in the EU parliament like the big soft kids they are.

They promise brexit, but can't deliver.

They promise democracy and then ban Channel 4 coverage of meetings.

Get real people.

Oh! and if anyone wants to reply to this post and end it by calling me a name, you have my sympathy as not having the i.q. to present a coherent alternative.
Can you supply us with a credible certificate of your current
IQ rating it is me!

Regards Donkeyman!
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
You never give up, do you? If you think you're usual snide remarks against Leaver's intelligence is going to make the slightest difference to how people feel about Nigel Farage, The Brexit Party and the way we will be voting tomorrow , you are sadly deluded.

We have had three years of crap like yours heaped upon us, but guess what? we're still here! and people such as yourself always purporting to have higher IQ's because you voted to remain, are STILL on the losing side. Dear me, How did that happen?

I'll happily chat again with you tomorrow when HWMO and I return from putting our crosses next to the BREXIT PARTY.

Have a lovely evening.
And WTF will that do???? other than you can go round spouting 'I voted for the Brexit Party'

Oh! that's the party that can do nothing, but promises everything.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Can you supply us with a credible certificate of your current
IQ rating it is me!

Regards Donkeyman!
You wouldn't understand it hee-haw
itsme
Wigan UK

22-05-2019, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
You mean like Scum or reptile?

Yeh! true to form sadly, but there we are
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 07:30 PM

Why should he be gutted? the reptile might get a lot of votes for his scum party but what are they going to do with them? prance about in the EU parliament like the big soft kids they are.

They promise brexit, but can't deliver.

They promise democracy and then ban Channel 4 coverage of meetings.

Get real people.

Oh! and if anyone wants to reply to this post and end it by calling me a name, you have my sympathy as not having the i.q. to present a coherent alternative.
Farage should join forces with the other Eurosceptic parties.
itsme
Wigan UK

22-05-2019, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Farage should join forces with the other Eurosceptic parties.

As far as I can see (and I'm sure you will be me right if I'm wrong) none of the eurosceptic parties want to leave the EU but would prefer to change it from within.

farage wants to leave doesn't he?
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 07:46 PM

And WTF will that do???? other than you can go round spouting 'I voted for the Brexit Party' .
If it keeps Farage pecking away at the Orwellian EU state then it's a vote well placed.

Some of Farage's great kicking of the EU morons:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPzvbJrWx1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIxLb6cYY_k
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 08:20 PM

As far as I can see (and I'm sure you will be me right if I'm wrong) none of the eurosceptic parties want to leave the EU but would prefer to change it from within.

farage wants to leave doesn't he?

No...
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2019, 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
No...

Well if he doesn't, but you and other acolytes of his on here do, what's the point of voting for yet another charlatan - perhaps you can explain that to me.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2019, 07:14 AM

Something else that has just come to light again which has bitten farridge's bum !!!

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2019/05/2...of-british-st/

Page 7 of 13 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top