Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2012, 02:17 PM

Re: De-worming Adults

Very strange indeed Plantman.
stablelady
Angus, Scotland
stablelady is female  stablelady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2012, 10:18 AM

I have to admit to having 'de wormed' myself along with the rest of my family when we were all adults! Went into chemist I knew well and whispered my problem to her, she laughed and said it was more prevalent than people imagine! Got required pills and problem solved.

Worms can be picked up around animals. The vet and I used to have a laugh when I told him I wormed the dogs and children as well!

However have never heard of this one, how strange!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2012, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
My Mum's carer is going to deworm my Mum, not because Mum has worms but for the prevention of them. Anyone else de-wormed themselves?
Unless your Mum has specifically asked her carer to obtain this medication and give it to her, for the carer to administer this medication without your Mum's authority is tantamount to abuse and this carer needs to be reported to appropriate authorities.
stablelady
Angus, Scotland
stablelady is female  stablelady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2012, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Unless your Mum has specifically asked her carer to obtain this medication and give it to her, for the carer to administer this medication without your Mum's authority is tantamount to abuse and this carer needs to be reported to appropriate authorities.
You are quite correct Uncle Joe, this is all very strange.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top