Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2017, 09:12 AM

Re: Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat?

Originally Posted by Nom ->
So has DIY, less baggage.

Maybe so, but, aren't most admissions to the A&E Dept, due to accidents whilst DIY-ing?
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2017, 09:50 AM

I recall she said he was having counselling for sex addiction , I thought at the time it was a bit strange , according to her he was now better and in control . She's a silly girl , why does she need a man constantly by her side , why not be single , I think some would respect her more . So I guess we will be hearing more about the scenario of her yet again another cheating husband whenever she's on TV or the front pages of the papers .

Yawn
Enya
Suffolk
Enya is female  Enya has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2017, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by CeeCee ->
Mine did, and has completely ignored his grandchildren, never so much as a birthday or Christmas card. Is it any wonder they dont want to know him now?

CeeCee, exactly the same happened in my life. He missed out on so much.
Not sure about this Katie price "love rat"!thing, I read she is close to being skint/bankrupt, wouldn't put it past her to pull a stunt like this. Don't feel sorry for her.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2017, 12:55 PM

She doesn't t seem to have a good sense of judgement where men are concerned .
Best would be best sticking to her children and horses .

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top