Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2018, 06:43 PM

Amazon 'Prime' videos

Does anyone here subscribe to Amazon Prime?

I have searched Amazon website for some way to ask questions - and there isn't any. Yes - they do have a 'help' facility but it only covers very basic enquiries.

What I would like to know is this - having purchased a Prime Video - is it possible to to download it onto a DVD ?
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2018, 06:47 PM

Re: Amazon 'Prime' videos

Amazon prime allows you to stream to watch or to download to a device to watch at a later date ( think there is a time frame)

If you want to download and rip it , you have to pay again for the film / series
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2018, 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
Amazon prime allows you to stream to watch or to download to a device to watch at a later date ( think there is a time frame)

If you want to download and rip it , you have to pay again for the film / series
Thanks Missy - I was hoping RTE would bring their "Red Rock" series out on a DVD but it looks as though it is only on Prime. Don't like the idea of paying twice or paying and having a time limit.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2018, 06:58 PM

Probably not. I used to belong to Blinkbox, you could download a film to keep but were not able to record onto a DVD.

Red Rock is a great series, I just wish someone would turn the lights on.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

25-07-2018, 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Probably not. I used to belong to Blinkbox, you could download a film to keep but were not able to record onto a DVD.

Red Rock is a great series, I just wish someone would turn the lights on.
I know what you mean. First saw it when I was last home in Dublin - kept hoping it would air over here or come out on DVD. How are you watching it, Dongles, do you have Sky or something? I have access to a TV while on Westie Watch!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2018, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I know what you mean. First saw it when I was last home in Dublin - kept hoping it would air over here or come out on DVD. How are you watching it, Dongles, do you have Sky or something? I have access to a TV while on Westie Watch!!
No, I'm watching series 3 (I think) on BBC1 every day. I thought series 2 was excellent but missed all of series 1.

This series is available on iplayer now.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episod...uggid=b08yxr7d
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

26-07-2018, 09:31 AM

Thank you, Dongles, might just have to go cuddle a Westie and persuade her to watch it with me!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top