Join for free
View Poll Results: Who will you vote for at the European Elections?
Conservative 1 1.89%
Labour 0 0%
Change UK 1 1.89%
Green Party 1 1.89%
Liberal Democrats 3 5.66%
Northern Ireland Parties 0 0%
Plaid Cymru 1 1.89%
SNP 1 1.89%
Brexit Party 44 83.02%
UKIP 1 1.89%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Page 4 of 15 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 10:02 AM

Re: How will you vote at the European Elections?

Originally Posted by May ->
Jeeze!..all You dyed in the wool tories have all turned Yer coats I see..ooer..auld Maggie will be turning in Her grave
I have never been a Tory lover May, I have only ever voted for them to keep Labour out which is a poor reason tbh. Now, the Tories (or May specifically) need to be punished for their despicable behaviour and they will be.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I have never been a Tory lover May, I have only ever voted for them to keep Labour out which is a poor reason tbh. Now, the Tories (or May specifically) need to be punished for their despicable behaviour and they will be.
Not just the Tories, all those who are trying to overturn a democratic vote and who vowed that they would honour that vote and take us completely out of the EU.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 03:46 PM

Not "MayWrecksIt"

I vote Brexit!
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 04:25 PM

Just looked at the results and my jaw hit the floor!

I thought it might be a close thing!!

If Farage's party get a huge majority, then what?

Any predictions?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->

Any predictions?
Nobody knows, Ruthio. Again. Like nobody really knows what would actually happen if we did leave.
But people are very fickle and not thinking anything through.

All well and good. The Brexit Party win but how do they then wrap it all up? We still just don't "leave" there and then do we? Nige doesn't know. He has no policies beyond the Red Lion.

I'm voting it because like everybody else I'm sick of hearing about this boring crap all the time. But, as you say, Ruthio....then what?
Indeed.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 05:02 PM

I have no predictions Ruthio but I am aware that several EU countries feel that the EU has not supported them well. It may only take a man like Farage, who argues well against the EU, to make these countries wonder if they may be better served out of it! Greece & Italy are forefront in my mind, but I read a report that suggested others may follow the same idea!

Oh what I would give to be able to stand in the HoC to read the results of our poll, created by people who have probably never met & live in different areas of the UK!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->

Any predictions?
Admittedly hope is only one step below prayer but I would hope that out of the BREXIT party would very soon emerge the New Conservative party in the same way that Blair steered Labour to become New Labour.

I can't see Nigel F having any noteworthy role in this so the question arises if not him then who. There are some very strong candidates.
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Jeeze!..all You dyed in the wool tories have all turned Yer coats I see..ooer..auld Maggie will be turning in Her grave
Some of us Leavers are about as far as you can get from being Tories. Getting out of the EU was mainstream Labour policy for decades until 'Turncoat Tony' Blair created New Labour and became an EU fanboy. Many On the left (especially the working class left as opposed to the middle class snowflake 'left') have always been, and still are Leavers.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Not just the Tories, all those who are trying to overturn a democratic vote and who vowed that they would honour that vote and take us completely out of the EU.

I think May is the worst of all of them because she keeps pretending that she wants to deliver Brexit but it's her stupid deal that no one wanted that's preventing it.

Plus all the other clowns obviously.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

14-05-2019, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Nobody knows, Ruthio. Again. Like nobody really knows what would actually happen if we did leave.
But people are very fickle and not thinking anything through.

All well and good. The Brexit Party win but how do they then wrap it all up? We still just don't "leave" there and then do we? Nige doesn't know. He has no policies beyond the Red Lion.

I'm voting it because like everybody else I'm sick of hearing about this boring crap all the time. But, as you say, Ruthio....then what?
Indeed.

I think that is as good a reason as any to vote for them.

Page 4 of 15 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top