Join for free
Page 36 of 36 « First < 26 34 35 36
longfellow
Chatterbox
uk
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Yesterday, 08:29 AM

Re: My Own Personal Choice Mk2.

These songs remind me of my memories of the early 70s before I got wed.
Life was free and easy although in full time employment my spare time was a breeze that was all down to a chance meeting and a lost young Canadian woman in the West End.

longfellow
Chatterbox
uk
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Yesterday, 08:47 AM

Don't believe I have ever posted a Madonna song on the OFF guess Smithy's music is rubbing off on me. Mind I do remember my daughter blasting her albums out in her room when she was in her teens.
Got a great voice good tunes its just a pity that she as still not matured with age, reckon she could still be a great singer if she tried.

longfellow
Chatterbox
uk

Yesterday, 09:04 AM

Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Yesterday, 11:18 PM

that did make me smile too.
Page 36 of 36 « First < 26 34 35 36

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top