Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2020, 11:32 PM

Re: Sir Rod Stewart charged over Florida hotel 'punch'

I suspect that despite his millions, fame and title, Stewart is still basically an arrogant rough nut. Also yet another "celeb" who just can't get over himself. Some of these people develop a sense of entitlement that is beyond belief. Such as the case of the insufferable Mr Depp who thought he was above Australian quarantine laws I have never been able to stand Rod Stewart myself but that's beside the point. All I can say is if he done the crime he do the time.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2020, 09:42 AM

Do you know who i am.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2020, 10:12 AM

He tried to get in to see baby Jane, who had hot legs, the security guard liked his outfit and said you wear it well, rod said do ya think I’m sexy.but the guard was having none of it oo la lah said rod, and thumped him, that’s when he was thrown out,
some guys have all the luck, said rod, this old heart of mine says let’s go sailing, don’t want to be with these young Turks anyway

That’s the story I heard..
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2020, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
a) Why would Rod Stewart want to go to something to which he was not invited - unless it was to make a statement?

b) Would you want that at your party?
Free booze and nosh
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2020, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
He tried to get in to see baby Jane, who had hot legs, the security guard liked his outfit and said you wear it well, rod said do ya think I’m sexy.but the guard was having none of it oo la lah said rod, and thumped him, that’s when he was thrown out,
some guys have all the luck, said rod, this old heart of mine says let’s go sailing, don’t want to be with these young Turks anyway

That’s the story I heard..
Good one
cuphalffull
North East UK
cuphalffull is female  cuphalffull has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2020, 12:25 PM

Silly entitled old man.
Savvy
United States
Savvy is male  Savvy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2020, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
I suspect that despite his millions, fame and title, Stewart is still basically an arrogant rough nut. Also yet another "celeb" who just can't get over himself. Some of these people develop a sense of entitlement that is beyond belief. Such as the case of the insufferable Mr Depp who thought he was above Australian quarantine laws I have never been able to stand Rod Stewart myself but that's beside the point. All I can say is if he done the crime he do the time.
In Florida, simple battery is a misdemeanor. He will probably be punished with a fine and an admonishment to not do it again. I wonder if old Rod will have trouble coming up with a $500.00 fine?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2020, 04:14 PM

Rod generally comes over as a nice old guy .
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2020, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
a) Why would Rod Stewart want to go to something to which he was not invited - unless it was to make a statement?

b) Would you want that at your party?
Oh yes Silver Tabby, definitely, specially now hes learnt to sing!
Donkeyman!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2020, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Rod generally comes over as a nice old guy .

Probably another of those stories that has more to it than we are being told at the mo.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top