Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2020, 07:11 AM

Good morning Sunday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

It is still dark out, not frosty though. The forecast is for a dry, rather cloudy morning, some bright or sunny spells possible for a time. Occasionally heavy rain, with winds, will arrive in the afternoon. Maximum temperature 10ºC.

Nothing planned today so I can choose what I do, or not, as the case may be!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2020, 07:51 AM

Re: Good morning Sunday

Goodness, Sunday again already!

Good Morning everyone.

Due to rain all day today - wonderful excuse to stay indoors and play with the jewellery 'findings'. Waiting for stuff coming from America but can be working on designs in the mean time. Have a second commission now - another bracelet - in blues/greens - with matching earrings. I am sure the cats will enjoy helping me sort out the beads.

Have a happy day.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2020, 09:20 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Yet more rain today,so inside again.

Shrewsbury are at home to Liverpool in the FA Cup today, the town will be busy.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2020, 09:28 AM

Good morning keep thinking today is Saturday not Sunday. Where's my brain gone. Have a good day stay safe and well. God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2020, 09:49 AM

Good morning everybody.

Later today Tony & I are going to our nearest Large town (Mansfield) to collect some goodies from Debenhams & M&S that I've ordered online for our new great grandson.

No chance of us going to see him yet as we're both a bit poorly. Tony with a cold & me lost my voice...

Hopefully it won't be too long before we can see him.

My granddaughter Holly tells me they have had a rough time since coming out of hospital with him. He doesn't like being put down & he isn't sleeping much. As she is breast feeding him she is going to be so worn out.
I think her hubby Liam has another week off work and then he has to go back to his job as a teacher. At least he can do the cleaning & housework & let her have a nap whilst he watches baby..

I have just taken my Alendronic acid on an empty stomach and am sitting upright. I'm dying for my first cup of coffee of the day but got to wait a while...

I hope all on here have a good day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2020, 10:07 AM

Good morning all, mild here and spitting with rain in the wind, looks like turning heavy later.

We have visitors for lunch today but most everything is prepared, just got to re-arrange the tables and chairs and have another quick hoover around and we're all set.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2020, 10:16 AM

Good morning all I managed to get across the fields with Chloe before the rain starts.

Not a lot planned for today, I can always find plenty to do.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2020, 11:51 AM

Good morning all dull but dry outside.

Nothing planned here, maybe a few light exercises to get me back on my feet again.

Enjoy your day everyone
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2020, 12:40 PM

Not good morning, it's peeing down & the car boot was cancelled, so I don't get my fix today. It's going to be a very boring Sunday in the rain.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2020, 01:14 PM

A late good morning all.

Was nice and sunny, but it has clouded over and rain/high winds forecast for later.

Want to do a bit of washing, tidy round, then bath and clip one of the dogs. Not much else planned.

Hope all the poorly ones are on the mend soon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top