Join for free
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 10:21 AM

Heartfelt Thanks

I would like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for the support you gave me during my horrible day yesterday.

I was having an awful, overwhelming day of grief, it felt like the day I lost my Sister Julia.

I have been trying to think why I was affected so bad yesterday and I think I know the reason why.

My niece (my Sister Julias daughter) and I are very close and just recently she has been suffering very high blood pressure, 229 over 137 at the highest and we were in A & E on Monday night. I had to get cross with her before she would agree to go and tell her this is life threatening and she was in danger of having a stroke. I'm so scared of losing my niece as I know how suddenly someone can be taken from you as my sister died suddenly, unexpected. So I'm thinking the fear inside me of losing our Debbie welled up in me and brought it all to the forefront of losing our Julia.

I think I can now make sense of how tearful I was yesterday.

Today is a new day and I am feeling brighter today. My niece is on a higher dose of blood pressure medication now so I'm keeping my fingers crossed and praying that it will settle down.

Once again, thank you so much for all your support, you have no idea how much you helped me last night.

You really are a good bunch of caring people who I'm happy to know. Friends who I have never met.

x x xx x
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 10:33 AM

Re: Heartfelt Thanks

Pleased you are feeling a wee bit more positive today, LQ - best wishes to you and Debbie.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Last Tango ->
Pleased you are feeling a wee bit more positive today, LQ - best wishes to you and Debbie.
Thank you Tango
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 11:29 AM

No worries LQ. You are totally welcome.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 11:51 AM

It was a terrible situation for you LQ and I wish you all best wishes and am glad that you are feeling a lot brighter today. Keep in there. Hugs to you.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

18-09-2019, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
No worries LQ. You are totally welcome.
thank you x
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

18-09-2019, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
It was a terrible situation for you LQ and I wish you all best wishes and am glad that you are feeling a lot brighter today. Keep in there. Hugs to you.
Thank you for your kind words abd the hugs susie x
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 02:52 PM

LQ i did read your post from yesterday , this morning .

I was thinking of you and how terribly sad you were and as i am staying with my sister for a week i looked at her and thought of your loss and of how i would feel if i lost her as she is the only close member of my large family who is close to me . We dont see each other often as she lives a long way from me so i cherish this time with her.

I am sorry you lost your lovely sister , i feel for you .
I am pleased you are feeling a bit stronger today x
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 02:57 PM

I'm pleased you are feeling a little better today LQ. Best wishes to you and to your niece. xxx
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 03:05 PM

Glad you’re feeling brighter today Queenie, good wishes to you and your niece.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top