Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2019, 06:33 AM

Good Morning Friday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

A manic day today

The lounge carpet is arriving, kerbside delivery, what fun.

It is 6.5m x 4m, it will have to go in the kitchen and be tripped over until Tuesday night when it is being fitted.

The side passage roof is being fitted Sunday, so that has to be completely emptied.

The lounge has to be emptied of furniture today as Zac and Derek are busy this weekend.

A load of furniture will have to go upstairs as the conservatory will be full.

The existing carpet and underlay has to be taken up and disposed of, piece by piece in my car to avoid stupid tipping charges.

Sleeping bag time.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2019, 06:47 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday.

Good Morning Everyone.

Swimmy - sounds like you are in for a busy time! Don't overdo it and be careful driving while you are on that weird medication you mentioned.

I am doing a lightning trip to Sainsbury's when they open (7:00am) to stock up on cleaning products and cat food - then into town to the market. Need cheese - as all of mine seems to have vanished - can't think how that happened - and need lots of fresh veg to make some more soup. Can't beat homemade soup in cold weather.

Then it is back to the books for College course - and might just throw the bed linen at the laundry goblins and break out the Winter quilt.

Have a happy day!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2019, 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Good Morning Everyone.

Swimmy - sounds like you are in for a busy time! Don't overdo it and be careful driving while you are on that weird medication you mentioned.

I am doing a lightning trip to Sainsbury's when they open (7:00am) to stock up on cleaning products and cat food - then into town to the market. Need cheese - as all of mine seems to have vanished - can't think how that happened - and need lots of fresh veg to make some more soup. Can't beat homemade soup in cold weather.

Then it is back to the books for College course - and might just throw the bed linen at the laundry goblins and break out the Winter quilt.

Have a happy day!
Hi

I am not driving ST, totally unsafe to do so.

Zac will be driving my car to the recycling, no charge,

If he went in the van it would cost a mint.

I will be driving again next week, not before.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2019, 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I am not driving ST, totally unsafe to do so.

Zac will be driving my car to the recycling, no charge,

If he went in the van it would cost a mint.

I will be driving again next week, not before.
That's OK then - you have to stay safe for Guy's arrival. I bet you are excited about that - have you sorted the beds out yet? You mentioned bunk beds for the lodgers a while back.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2019, 08:03 AM

Morning all.

I'm off out at 8am to Bury St. Edmunds Christmas Festival.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2019, 08:04 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm very much looking forward to my outing today to see the Thursford Christmas Spectacular. Now I know it's nearly Christmas.

Have a good day all.

https://www.thursford.com/christmas-spectacular/
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2019, 08:04 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to swimfeeders, Silver Tabby and all who may follow.
On submitting this I see susiejaeger and carol have now posted so good morning to you also.
Enjoy your Christmassy days out both of you.

We’re back to the rain again this morning! According to the forecast this will clear during the afternoon. Maximum temperature 9ºC.

Some shopping to do, just for the usual milk and bread, then the day’s mine to do what I wish.

Silver Tabby and swimfeeders – you both sound very busy people, hope you manage to get everything done that you mention, a really busy day by the sound of it!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2019, 08:11 AM

Morning all
A little warmer today but wet.

A joiner is coming this morning to price up two new doors to be fitted, the current ones are worn and warped causing draught in our sitting rooms.

Tonight, attending a surprise 65th birthday party for a relative.

Swimmy - Hope you get that carpet disposed of easily. Best way is to lay it out face down and cut it into 2-3ft strips with a Stanley knife and roll them up.

Tabby - Are you sure your cats haven't been making friends with a mouse?

Have a nice day all
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2019, 08:12 AM

Sorry Carol, Susie & Baz, just missed you!
Have a good day folks
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

22-11-2019, 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
That's OK then - you have to stay safe for Guy's arrival. I bet you are excited about that - have you sorted the beds out yet? You mentioned bunk beds for the lodgers a while back.
Hi

Nope.

I am currently unattached, so I will be sleeping on the sofa for a week or so,

The lodgers are away then over Christmas and will not be back for a while.

They have families and a business in Poland as well as here.

They are here for six months and one day a year, they are no idiots.

I will let them and Guy sort themselves out.

It is no great shakes.

I will get my bedroom back and hopefully someone to share it with.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top