Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2019, 02:08 PM

Re: Tactical Voting

Good luck to the Tory Party and Boris for tomorrow. Good luck also to Nigel and the Brexit Party fielding candidates that won't inflict damage on the Tory Party. I hope Boris gets the majority he needs to get Brexit done.
I think we have all worn weary and had enough.

Please Lord, all I ask is that you don't inflict Jeremy Corbyn, Diane Abbot, Keir Starmer and Emily Thornberry on us.

We will all know on Friday 13th. gulp!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2019, 03:04 PM

There are also sites where you can swap your vote with someone else in a different constituency, where your vote could make more difference.
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2019, 03:48 PM

Please Lord, all I ask is that you don't inflict Jeremy Corbyn, Diane Abbot, Keir Starmer and Emily Thornberry on us.

Amen to that!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2019, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Good luck to the Tory Party and Boris for tomorrow. Good luck also to Nigel and the Brexit Party fielding candidates that won't inflict damage on the Tory Party. I hope Boris gets the majority he needs to get Brexit done.
I think we have all worn weary and had enough.

We will all know on Friday 13th. gulp!

Well said SG !

Corbyn and co are vermin.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2019, 06:07 PM

Don't care about any of that. Voting Brexit to get us out of this sh!t.
What happens after that, I'll take my chances.
Xandra
United Kingdom
Xandra is female  Xandra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 06:05 PM

I have voted tactically today, and voted for a party that I don't normally support. But I was canvassed by that party who pointed out that voting for them will keep that awful Mr Johnson out.
So I did.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Xandra ->
I have voted tactically today, and voted for a party that I don't normally support. But I was canvassed by that party who pointed out that voting for them will keep that awful Mr Johnson out.
So I did.
The downside to that is that the awful Mr Corbyn could get in.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by Xandra ->
So I did.

Yeah well I voted tactically too, but it's more complicated than that. A kinda double bluff which involved voting marxist by mistake.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

12-12-2019, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->

Yeah well I voted tactically too, but it's more complicated than that. A kinda double bluff which involved voting marxist by mistake.

I'm always confused by double-agents.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top