Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2020, 11:16 PM

Ricky gervise

Any body got comments on his golden globes remarks.

And the faces on these celebs
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2020, 11:21 PM

Re: Ricky gervise

Apart from him being a totally up his own arse unfunny git. No.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2020, 11:22 PM

Yes this is a cut and paste from a comment of mine in a previous post. My opinion hasn't changed.

I think Ricky Gervais is a very funny and clever guy. The best thing he has ever done is "Derek". But I think it would take more than Gervais to seriously dent some of the monumental egos in that room. I think they see him more as a naughty clown hired to "roast" them. People who have that level of self importance love having the p#ss taken out of them. Roasting is the new fawning. Makes them feel even more important. If they found him genuinely hurtful they wouldn't hire him to MC the show.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2020, 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Was thinking about the over paid morons faces.

I on the whole do not find him funny but with the GG he says it how it is by taking the piss out of these jumped up over paid left wing morons.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2020, 12:25 AM

As I said on the previous Ricky Gervaise thread - sorry, but I don't much care for the bloke, never have, and probably never will.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2020, 01:39 AM

[QUOTE=galty;1843399]Was thinking about the over paid morons faces.

I on the whole do not find him funny but with the GG he says it how it is by taking the piss out of these jumped up over paid left wing morons.[/QUOTE]

You are entitled to your view Galty sure. But that's a pretty widely sweeping condemnation of a whole theatre full of artists. Don't want to start a side debate. This is about Ricky Gervais. JUst one example though. I would like to see you face the formidable Cate Blanchett and call her a moron and see how you fare. I'd have my money on her. But when it comes to no talent oxygen thieves like Johnny Depp, I probably agree with you.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2020, 02:54 AM

He's an animal rights advocate and isn't afraid to call people out who mistreat animals. For that alone, I like the guy. Other than "The Office," I am not much familiar with his work.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex

16-01-2020, 08:00 AM

[QUOTE=keezoy;1843452]
Originally Posted by galty ->
Was thinking about the over paid morons faces.

I on the whole do not find him funny but with the GG he says it how it is by taking the piss out of these jumped up over paid left wing morons.[/QUOTE]

You are entitled to your view Galty sure. But that's a pretty widely sweeping condemnation of a whole theatre full of artists. Don't want to start a side debate. This is about Ricky Gervais. JUst one example though. I would like to see you face the formidable Cate Blanchett and call her a moron and see how you fare. I'd have my money on her. But when it comes to no talent oxygen thieves like Johnny Depp, I probably agree with you.
It's not a widely sweeping statement try to read a post properly

Try to understand I was referring to the four or five of the left wing morons FACES when he took the piss out of them.

And Not everyone who was there.

PS you the F is Cate Blanchett
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2020, 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Originally Posted by Mups ->
As I said on the previous Ricky Gervaise thread - sorry, but I don't much care for the bloke, never have, and probably never will.
An arrogant twit with more ego than talent!
keezoy
Australia

16-01-2020, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
He's an animal rights advocate and isn't afraid to call people out who mistreat animals. For that alone, I like the guy. Other than "The Office," I am not much familiar with his work.
See if you can find "Derek" Surfmom. Beautiful little piece of work.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top