Join for free
Page 143 of 246 « First < 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2020, 07:49 PM

Re: Let's have a laugh

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
What’s the difference between COVID-19 and Romeo and Juliet? One’s the coronavirus and the other is a Verona crisis.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2020, 04:22 PM

A bloke was walking down a street, and as he passed a brand-new Ferrari, a chap got out who he recognised from his schooldays. Looking at the car, he said "My god Tom, you looked to have alright for yourself"

"Yes" Tom replied "Do you remember that I was good at woodwork when we were at school together? Well, after I left school, I made a wooden rabbit hutch and sold it. I used the money to buy materials so made two rabbit hutches which I sold which allowed me to buy even more materials, so I made four rabbit hutches, then eight rabbit hutches and so-on until I was twenty years old"

"What happened then?"

"A rich uncle dropped down dead and left me £20million in his will."
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2020, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
A bloke was walking down a street, and as he passed a brand-new Ferrari, a chap got out who he recognised from his schooldays. Looking at the car, he said "My god Tom, you looked to have alright for yourself"

"Yes" Tom replied "Do you remember that I was good at woodwork when we were at school together? Well, after I left school, I made a wooden rabbit hutch and sold it. I used the money to buy materials so made two rabbit hutches which I sold which allowed me to buy even more materials, so I made four rabbit hutches, then eight rabbit hutches and so-on until I was twenty years old"

"What happened then?"

"A rich uncle dropped down dead and left me £20million in his will."
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2020, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
If you're going to make a face mask out of an old bra, always use the left cup
or you'll look a right tit.
Richmond
United Kingdom
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2020, 09:35 PM

Wife finds husband in room with rolled up newspaper in hand. She asks what he is doing. He replies that he has just killed 3 flies, 2 male and one female. How can you tell what sex they were she asks. “Simple” he replied, “The 2 males were on that beer can and the female was on the ‘phone”
Richmond
United Kingdom
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2020, 10:07 AM

Click image for larger version

Name:	THE TAXI DRIVER.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	12327

Richmond
United Kingdom

22-04-2020, 10:00 PM

AT THE BAKERY!

A man goes into a bakers and asks for 2 bread rolls the shop man picks them up with tongs and puts them in a paper bag, he then asks for 2 cakes the shop man picks them up with the tongs and puts them in the bag.

The man says! "It’s nice to see you don’t handle the food!"

The shop man says! "Nothing in my shop is handled by human hand!"

He then noticed a piece of string hanging out of the shop mans trousers and asks! "What is that piece of string for!"

The shop man says! "When I need a pee I just pull on the string and it pops out?"

"That’s ok!" Says the man! "But how do you put it back?"

"That’s no problem!" Says the shop man! "I just use the tongs! “
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

22-04-2020, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by Richmond ->
AT THE BAKERY!

A man goes into a bakers and asks for 2 bread rolls the shop man picks them up with tongs and puts them in a paper bag, he then asks for 2 cakes the shop man picks them up with the tongs and puts them in the bag.

The man says! "It’s nice to see you don’t handle the food!"

The shop man says! "Nothing in my shop is handled by human hand!"

He then noticed a piece of string hanging out of the shop mans trousers and asks! "What is that piece of string for!"

The shop man says! "When I need a pee I just pull on the string and it pops out?"

"That’s ok!" Says the man! "But how do you put it back?"

"That’s no problem!" Says the shop man! "I just use the tongs! “
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2020, 12:27 PM

Liverpool football club have donated their trophies from the last 10 years to be melted down to make much needed medical equipment for the fight against Coronavirus.
An NHS Spokesperson said... "What a fantastic gesture and I'm sure the tweezers will come in handy"
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

24-04-2020, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Liverpool football club have donated their trophies from the last 10 years to be melted down to make much needed medical equipment for the fight against Coronavirus.
An NHS Spokesperson said... "What a fantastic gesture and I'm sure the tweezers will come in handy"

Funny, but not being in the least interested in that 'foot-ball' thing, am I correct in assuming that this Liverpool club is not particularly good?

Page 143 of 246 « First < 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top