Join for free
Page 43 of 44 « First < 33 41 42 43 44 >
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 01:26 PM

Re: Up The Garden Path

pm me if you want to borrow my lawn lute.

I rarely use it, but am loath to ebay it. It's one of those "just in case" tools that we all seem to have. No immediate rush to get it back, so you could have it for a year or so?

Could arrange a half way meet-up point easily enough.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 02:04 PM

Ok Dex, as you know, I'm always bobbing round the place picking bits a pieces up, I will mail you next time I'm heading Northwards.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 09:53 PM

Absolutely a grand job, can imagine there was not much left of you both.....here is your next one...beer tent already and on tap...

we just had to buy this land as it adjoins our base of Garden and had outline planning for a house etc...we came here for one..peace from neighbours..many other reasons..
We have already purchased a suitable farmy type mower god it was 1500 Euros, but it is going to do the job, then he bought another bigger brush cutter and I did not even view the price....we walks about in farmy clothes....does not care about clothes so much.not like me, it's a hobby..

Our new land is now cut short and trees debranched of hanger traps.....all happy and what a scorcher today...
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 10:03 PM

You are gonna need a giant Spirit Level, or a Professional with a theodolite.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

21-07-2021, 10:03 PM

And some Knee Pads.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 10:29 PM

no way..we Frenchies ways... can and do leave terrains in ways you have no knowledge ....
No.1 you are knocking down an old wall...do you dispose of the walls contents..yes if your British no if your French..you pile it anywhere, let the grass grow over it and hey...a hilly terrain....we or I to be exact have removed at least 6 hills..the final one is ...............
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

21-07-2021, 10:41 PM

Some hills should never flattened.

Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
Absolutely a grand job, can imagine there was not much left of you both.....here is your next one...beer tent already and on tap...

we just had to buy this land as it adjoins our base of Garden and had outline planning for a house etc...we came here for one..peace from neighbours..many other reasons..
We have already purchased a suitable farmy type mower god it was 1500 Euros, but it is going to do the job, then he bought another bigger brush cutter and I did not even view the price....we walks about in farmy clothes....does not care about clothes so much.not like me, it's a hobby..

Our new land is now cut short and trees debranched of hanger traps.....all happy and what a scorcher today...
Just tarmac the whole lot. You know it makes sense.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

22-07-2021, 07:59 AM

Non sense and tar for that suggestion, but Mac dont like it...he like's the feel of Hay and Straw between his toes...and the bird mess is camouflaged better as are the rats and snakes...ohh and the Pitch Fork would not like Mac either..Hay is this becoming a Saga....
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

26-07-2021, 07:43 AM

More than pleased with the lack of separation of the turf, given it was laid on the hottest day of the year.

Page 43 of 44 « First < 33 41 42 43 44 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top