Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2021, 05:41 PM

Re: Just a big con!!!

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
I do use a moisturiser on my face in the morning (usually vichy and always with a spf)
And I use bio-oil or bio-oil gel on my body (more so when I used to go swimming) but that's all apart from a little make- up for work...and a lot on social occasions!

Do you remember those....
Social occasions?!!

I use bio- oil gel as well, great stuff isn’t it, Rhian?
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2021, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I use bio- oil gel as well, great stuff isn’t it, Rhian?
It really is Pauline!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2021, 05:45 PM

It’s largely genetics if you have a good skin or not .
Exposure to the sun is ageing too .
it was shown that Nuns who lived in closed orders ( ie never came out) looked much younger than they were .
Although they no doubt suffered from lack of vitamin D !
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2021, 05:54 PM

Abusing ones body can also age the skin, ie, drugs ,alcohol,etc.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2021, 07:17 PM

I only use a cheap Cocoa Butter made by Vasoline.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2021, 07:30 PM

Isn't it a known fact that if you smoke you are more prone to wrinkles?

I don't use beauty products, or soap on my face, just plain water. The only moisturiser is on my hands, which do get chapped. Not worn make up for decades. So I save a fortune on not having to buy cosmetics, or not wanting to, should I say.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2021, 07:48 PM

A couple of years ago camilla was looking fresher and plumper in the face I'm sure she had work done but its catching up again now .
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

10-01-2021, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Isn't it a known fact that if you smoke you are more prone to wrinkles?

I don't use beauty products, or soap on my face, just plain water. The only moisturiser is on my hands, which do get chapped. Not worn make up for decades. So I save a fortune on not having to buy cosmetics, or not wanting to, should I say.

Yes,indeed, Jazzi, and their skin goes a horrible colour....
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2021, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Not even moisturiser or hand cream Tiffany?
Sometimes both, Carol when I remember.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2021, 10:29 PM

I used to use clinique but I find dove nourishing cream does just as good I use it on my face as well as my body.

I'm always told I don't look my age but I don't really believe them, I think they are just being nice to me coz I see an ageing woman looking back at me these days.

I wouldn't want to be likened to that parker bowles woman, can't stand her, but that's another thread lol Oh and both Esther and her have had work done I believe Carol x

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top