Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
bret
australia - travelling from west to east?
bret is male 

26-05-2021, 07:35 AM

Re: Past; Present and Future do they really exist?

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Must be good for all the "Jailbirds" to know they ain't really "Doing Time".
know you mention that SF you don't mind me calling you that do you saves a bit of time typing you see? I once worked with some jail birds [male] as part of one of my masters thesis and one of them told me "shhhh - ready - closer - he was doin long long time but when he lay down at night in his cell and closed his eyes he was no longer in prison doing time - he just floated away ? and was just lost out of time - wow - imagine as JL once said!
bret
bret is male 

26-05-2021, 07:39 AM

Time is like Money, the more you got, the more you have to worry about!!!!
not really - if you believe in time then it is pretty constant YU cannot get more of it [that's an illusion - you can't get more of them!] so as we say as a parting wave in oz "no worries "
bret
bret is male 

28-05-2021, 12:37 PM

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/viral-time...092649204.html

maybe we can travel in time after all??
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2021, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by bret ->
know you mention that SF you don't mind me calling you that do you saves a bit of time typing you see? I once worked with some jail birds [male] as part of one of my masters thesis and one of them told me "shhhh - ready - closer - he was doin long long time but when he lay down at night in his cell and closed his eyes he was no longer in prison doing time - he just floated away ? and was just lost out of time - wow - imagine as JL once said!
Weez all prisoners here bret, we just have a substantial exercise yard.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2021, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by bret ->
ah good catch question heh? - well yes our bodies do age - nature changes etc etc BUT what we unclever buggers have done is invented a time continuum to that - the bodies will age without time - that's nature! someone once said the universe just goes on forever and ever and ever - just relax and forget time oh and try some LSD some erhm erhmm time?

some buddhists have an interesting take on wot happens when we die - trust them heh - I'll try to dig it out in time!!
I’m with the buddhists on their interesting take on what happens when we die
Originally Posted by Ciderman ->
I sometimes wonder, although I can't prove anything and I don't believe in a God, (usually portrayed as a long haired and bearded Caucasian). Maybe "God" is a universal conciousness, where perhaps we all go to reunite with old 'souls' , be they human, animal or alien.
I'm in no hurry but I'm quite looking forward to being dead. Kind of the last extreme adventure.
Also agree here that God - or life force IS universal consciousness.
bret
bret is male 

28-05-2021, 01:36 PM

Weez all prisoners here bret, we just have a substantial exercise yard.
yes! I never thought we'd interlock horns and kiss!!

“We are all just prisoners here, of our own device”

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top