Join for free
Page 2 of 30 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 08:59 PM

Re: A Smart Car Saga

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Maybe Brian Blessed, or Brian Cant of playschool fame?
Or is it, the life of Brian?
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Or is it, the life of Brian?
Don't you start bringing religion into it!!
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
He wanted a 4...2 Model like this...
That's the doors and wheels, but where's the rest of the car?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 09:09 PM

Don't you start bringing religion into it!!

You do that well enough on your own..
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 09:13 PM

Reported.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 09:15 PM

I will try and re call what I lost, but as it all just flowed from my brain I will never be able to repeat exactly the same story twice...
We looked around for a 2nd Hand Smart Car of the type and cost he was prepared to pay. We eventually found one by chance advertised on a car outside a Guy we knew now personally from my smoking days...He has a haulage business with his own HGV cab. working abroad for various large companies. He would be away around a week and return with Cigs and Tobacco supplies, loaded somewhere in his lorry to sell, of course. So I had met him for that reason and now he had a good looking Smart Car for sale at the right price...don't knock them until you have been in one..The inside is huge and we found that once inside you had more room than any other car we had ever owned...Told Brian,showed him Photos, told him the ins and outs ,he was convinced this was going to be his...This is going to be my Baby...gosh he was very keen....
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

30-06-2021, 09:17 PM

All for small cars. If you need a big car for eg a holiday or single usage, hire one.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 09:17 PM

Reported.
Good, because you Do!!

Start a thread about God with Pauline, you’ll have hours of laughter...remember.

Give it a break!!!!..I’m sick of your jibes about my faith!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
I will try and re call what I lost, but as it all just flowed from my brain I will never be able to repeat exactly the same story twice...
We looked around for a 2nd Hand Smart Car of the type and cost he was prepared to pay. We eventually found one by chance advertised on a car outside a Guy we knew now personally from my smoking days...He has a haulage business with his own HGV cab. working abroad for various large companies. He would be away around a week and return with Cigs and Tobacco supplies, loaded somewhere in his lorry to sell, of course. So I had met him for that reason and now he had a good looking Smart Car for sale at the right price...don't knock them until you have been in one..The inside is huge and we found that once inside you had more room than any other car we had ever owned...Told Brian,showed him Photos, told him the ins and outs ,he was convinced this was going to be his...This is going to be my Baby...gosh he was very keen....
Out of interest, how tall is Brian?
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

30-06-2021, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Good, because you Do!!

Start a thread about God with Pauline, you’ll have hours of laughter...remember.

Give it a break!!!!
Was having a joke with Art, Pauline.

Give it a rest please.

Page 2 of 30 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top