Join for free
Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 09:23 PM

Re: It is meant as humour but also factual but we lost a cucumber

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
It depends on who he's trying impress.
Nope he does not need to impress anybody he is an East Ender..ex Trucker..King of the Roads..
could go on many many pages about him....shall I?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Dianne - has it turned up yet? Could one of the cats have taken a fancy to it?
Isn't there a whole series of dramatic you tube clips of cats being scared of cucumbers? I tried it with our cats and just received a disdainful stare...
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I always remove their condoms before I put cucumbers in the fridge - then they don't go soggy quite so quickly!
Silver Tabby are you on the correct thread?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 09:25 PM

The Cucumber will eventually repeat upon itself, then you can nab it.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
could go on many many pages about him....shall I?
Not at the expense of neglecting the cucumber story.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

04-07-2021, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Isn't there a whole series of dramatic you tube clips of cats being scared of cucumbers? I tried it with our cats and just received a disdainful stare...
Not gone looking for that AnnieS, need to know all I can about cucumbers...do they give off an ora or something that the cats sense as danger....science has moved faster than I realised....
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

04-07-2021, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
Not at the expense of neglecting the cucumber story.
Yeah right on the hot there.....priororities..something we all need to remember..wonder if a cucumber can communicate at all.....any thoughts on feelings of vegetables..I know onions can upset you....
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 09:30 PM

I think cats would jump at anything unexpected that wasn't there before. Aubergines, Turnips, teddy bears....
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
So I am not the only victim....we could compare what we know even..might even get some kind of clue as to where would a male put a cucumber..he said he would not have left it in the open....so anything in sight..nope...ok forwards and onwards then....looking for hidden easter eggs must be easier than this....
Perhaps he's hidden it out in the garden - maybe there are lots of hidden veggies out there for you to find. You know, like an adult version of the easter egg hunt. Cucumbers, carrots, marrows, parsnips. Gosh you could have no end of fun
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

04-07-2021, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I think cats would jump at anything unexpected that wasn't there before. Aubergines, Turnips, teddy bears....
thanks Trixie......inside info I am guessing..Now getting concerned for my nightly eye pads...what the hell can I use instead of the sliced cucumber...this is becoming rather involved....even Hasbeen has gone walkies to clear his mind.

Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top