Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 10:11 AM

Re: Those Naughty Chinese

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
The Chinese government are responding to increasing terrorism from the Uyghur mohammadans.
So that makes it ok yeah ?

The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
So that makes it ok yeah ?

Absolutely YES.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 10:39 AM

WTF ?

If you think forced organ harvesting of Uyghur muslims by the CCP, the murder of them and their children, forced labour and re-education is admirable then your a ****ing nutter.
Ok
Umm yeah. But Basil is the head of Xis cheer squad. The uyghurs are mohomodamadamamamas Bread. He hates them almost as much as he does Australians. Basil has some interesting ideas for a Jew yes.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Ok
Umm yeah. But Basil is the head of Xis cheer squad. The uyghurs are mohomodamadamamamas Bread. He hates them almost as much as he does Australians. Basil has some interesting ideas for a Jew yes.
I don't hate Australians in the least. As for mohammadans nor do I hate them.

I hate what many do and I hate mohammadism.

There is a HUGE difference.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 11:19 AM

I don't hate Australians in the least. As for mohammadans nor do I hate them.

I hate what many do and I hate mohammadism.

There is a HUGE difference.
Even to the point of supporting genocide ?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

15-07-2021, 12:06 PM

Even to the point of supporting genocide ?
It's not genocide though.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

15-07-2021, 12:21 PM

It's not genocide though.
Of the Uighurs ?

Really ?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

15-07-2021, 12:31 PM

Of the Uighurs ?

Really ?
Yes. Really.

Don't overlook how just like the howls of anguish from America about human rights in China were being used as a propaganda weapon while at the same time people in the US were quite literally starving on American streets.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

15-07-2021, 01:07 PM

Yes. Really.

Don't overlook how just like the howls of anguish from America about human rights in China were being used as a propaganda weapon while at the same time people in the US were quite literally starving on American streets.
Americans weren't being culled by the state or subjected to forced organ harvesting, forced abortion and re-education in concentration camps were they.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

15-07-2021, 02:01 PM

Americans weren't being culled by the state or subjected to forced organ harvesting, forced abortion and re-education in concentration camps were they.
The Uighurs are not being culled or subjected to forced organ harvesting though until very recently in America forced abortion was taking place along with involuntary medical experimentation, genocide, re-education, and more. The utter hypocrisy of American government for doing MUCH less to a terrorist group is staggering.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top