Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2013, 01:32 PM

Photo Restoration ~ my website

Decided to reinstate this on here

http://www.restoreandcolour.com/

some people can be so indecisive lol
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2013, 02:17 PM

Re: Photo Restoration ~ my website

I can thoroughly recommend Rachel's services. She has done several restores for me and done a fantastic job.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2013, 11:17 AM

Thank you kindly, Joy
astrolady
Field
astrolady is female  astrolady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2013, 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat ->
I can thoroughly recommend Rachel's services. She has done several restores for me and done a fantastic job.
And i'll second that. Rachels work was outstanding.
One photo i thought was impossible to restore was brought back to life in all its glory.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2013, 02:18 PM

Some people think they are the bee's knees if they can repair an old photo a little but this gal can transform it to glorious colour, which literally takes your breath away as the transformation makes people and places come alive. In a way it is shocking, and it certainly surprised the hell out of me . An absolute expert in the art of photo restoration.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
London
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2013, 09:01 AM

Wow, the transformations are amazing!!! Brilliant work on those photos, Rachel.

Almost had a shock on seeing the seaside pic, mum and her three children. Almost looked like my own family scene! Lol.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

16-12-2013, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Wow, the transformations are amazing!!! Brilliant work on those photos, Rachel.

Almost had a shock on seeing the seaside pic, mum and her three children. Almost looked like my own family scene! Lol.

Thank you Jazzi
It was very much a love/hate thing when I first started ~ so frustrating, having to use a computer and mouse instead of just picking up a pencil or paintbrush and doing what needed to be done.

A totally new experience ... worth all the tears and anguish
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2014, 08:58 PM

how about pictures with corners etc missing, but it's pretty obvious what was there......could you do that?????.......Ta.....H
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

29-04-2014, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by HTB ->
how about pictures with corners etc missing, but it's pretty obvious what was there......could you do that?????.......Ta.....H
Yes of course
realspeed
Chatterbox
east sussex
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2014, 08:00 PM

There is a great satisfaction in restoring photos past their best. I did one of my late parents but managed to extract the colours in the photo against adding them

Nothing as good as the OP's but this was a very personal project and no way as a commercial thing. it is about the only photo I have of both my parents so very precious to me.

To pull back the colours from nothing took hours of work even using the editing program. so i take my hat off to Rachel undertaking such projects
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top