Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2014, 05:56 PM

Very interesting - but stupid!

If some sort of investigative body ever decided to look at my activities I wonder what they'd make of my e-bay Watch & Wish lists!
I have at the moment a Dutch Army surplus spade entrenching tool cover on my watch list and an antique repro engineering compass on my wish list together with a toy octopus and a corset pattern!

I bet Big Brother wonders what I'm up to!
What's on your lists? ...or what would you like put on a "wish" list?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2014, 06:25 PM

Re: Very interesting - but stupid!

Peace of mind gal - other than that, the dress Rita Moreno wore singing 'America' in West Side Story
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2014, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
If some sort of investigative body ever decided to look at my activities I wonder what they'd make of my e-bay Watch & Wish lists!
I have at the moment a Dutch Army surplus spade entrenching tool cover on my watch list and an antique repro engineering compass on my wish list together with a toy octopus and a corset pattern!

love it Twiz..

..all my wishes are dull and practical i'm afraid.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2014, 07:22 PM

I think my stuffs dull and absolutely practical for what I want it for!
If I had a "dull & practical list" I would have one big wish ...a man in my life!
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2014, 09:26 PM

"Very interesting but stupid......"

good grief......that takes me back

Arte Johnson on ROWAN & MARTIN'S LAUGH IN.

Judy Carne

"Sock it to me" aaaaaah memories.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2014, 09:34 PM

Who knows Twiz, Big Brother may now have you marked down for their next series!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2014, 09:41 PM

Never mind what you've got on watch, how much Feedback have you got, and how much is positive, these ratings are the measure of a persons integrity. I have 508 Feedback, 100% positive and I feel good and integral.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

18-06-2014, 08:16 PM

100% 33,151 whatever they are & 31 thingys, haven't bought much yet! I keep forgetting to bid at the last minute! Missed a lovely pith helmet this week!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2014, 09:15 PM

Have you ever had cause to "open a case".
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2014, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Have you ever had cause to "open a case".
Paul I have opened two cases and won them both

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top