Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2018, 04:43 PM

Re: Photos of abandoned Russia - creepy!!

Originally Posted by John ->
Hi Aysa, I've been watching him in Russia too. Certainly is a very quirky guy, ( no pun intended!) The third and last programme, saw him visit Chernobyl of all places. Apparently they do tourist tours there to raise money! Guy was able to get right into the heart of the building, albeit for just a minute or so, as the radiation levels are sky high. A really scary place.
Its been a really enjoyable series hasnt it ?
I would say more an extremely sad place rather than scary for me..what I found really interesting was that those who chose to stay living there outlived the ones who were evacuated...
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2018, 10:24 PM

Re: Photos of abandoned Russia - creepy!!

One word - wow!

Thanks for posting that Gumbud, really enjoyed it and got me itching to have a mooch around all the abandoned buildings, including the shipwreck.

I've actually bookmarked it

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top