Join for free
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 07:37 PM

Your little secret

Do you share your knowledge of this site with others..maybe colleagues or family or friends?

Or do you keep it deliberately under wraps, as you want your chats and contributions on here completely separate from everyday life?

I've only told two people. One because he knows I'm glued to my phone of an evening quite often! And one colleague because she's only 46 and I know she wouldn't join!
I like telling you lot about my life but I don't want life to come and bulldozer over my forum time
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 07:42 PM

Re: Your little secret

A bit of both really. I tell Mrs LDs about the puppies and kittens, even Percy Pigeon but the footsie under the table stuff is kept secret.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
A bit of both really. I tell Mrs LDs about the puppies and kittens, even Percy Pigeon but the footsie under the table stuff is kept secret.
Good boy
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 07:46 PM

No, I don't share. But anyone can view.
Well apart from some sections.
Although there is some very good advice that I share.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Good boy

(This the nearest I could get to turns to jelly)
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 07:49 PM

My husband knows I chat online. I don’t hide anything from him but I rarely if ever discuss what’s discussed. I like to keep my online life and real life separate. My online life isn’t discussed with family or friends and I don’t often talk about family or friends online either. It’s not that I have anything to hide.
It’s just that’s its none of their business unless I make it theirs.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

20-09-2018, 07:50 PM

Anyway, Mrs LD is too busy watching a naked Jamie Fraser (for the hundredth time).
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 08:09 PM

My hubby knows I am on here, I often talk to him about subjects discussed, I also told my Dad about it, it's a shame he's all but blind, he would love some of the discussions, especially the political threads. I often tell him about some discussions and read some to him, he always listens with interest. Only today I read out the thread that Shropshire Girl started today about multiculturalism and like me, he totally agreed with what SG had to say.

Other than those two I haven't told anyone.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 08:17 PM

Mr Missy is usually sat beside me whilst Im online

We have no secrets so he's more then welcome to read along

He doesn't "get" online communities so doesn't understand why I can get involved with people Ive never met
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

20-09-2018, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
Mr Missy is usually sat beside me whilst Im online

We have no secrets so he's more then welcome to read along

He doesn't "get" online communities so doesn't understand why I can get involved with people Ive never met
Please say 'Hi' to Mr Missy from me.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top