Join for free
Page 6 of 14 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2018, 07:21 PM

Re: Old Grey Fox in the Hot seat.

Hello old fox

Your name makes me think of a fave old music prog with whispering Bob Harris! Know the one I mean? We're you a fan?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2018, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Have you ever seen a musical theatre show Bob x
Thanks for your complement Lion Queen, and also your question....

I've only ever seen one musical LQ, and it was while we were on holiday in Llandudno a couple of years ago. They have a beautiful arts centre with a grand theatre at its heart, and while we were there they were showing 'Miss Saigon', something Mrs Fox had always wanted to see, so I agreed to go with her. Although I enjoyed the performance, it wouldn't make me a regular theatre goer.....
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2018, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Thanks for your complement Lion Queen, and also your question....

I've only ever seen one musical LQ, and it was while we were on holiday in Llandudno a couple of years ago. They have a beautiful arts centre with a grand theatre at its heart, and while we were there they were showing 'Miss Saigon', something Mrs Fox had always wanted to see, so I agreed to go with her. Although I enjoyed the performance, it wouldn't make me a regular theatre goer.....
awww and I was going to ask you to take me to see The Lion King so I could have met my 'mate' teehee
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2018, 09:52 PM

Hi OGFox,

I always notice a person's grammar and punctuation...you are no slouch. How far did you go in school?
and; if I may ask something else...
What’s the worst and best thing about being male?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2018, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Hello old fox

Your name makes me think of a fave old music prog with whispering Bob Harris! Know the one I mean? We're you a fan?
Was it 'The Old Grey Whistle Test' d00d?
I do believe they featured some unusual up and coming bands who played a specific type of music, a bit 'way out'...if you know what I mean...
I was more of a popular music fan in those days, and still am.... I love sixties, seventies and eighties music, but I don't believe there has been any decent music written since 2000. Perhaps the odd catchy tune...
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 07:48 AM

Good Morning Foxy - you are proving an interesting hot seat occupant! I love your workshop - my craft room pales by comparison!!

If you (and Mrs Foxy, of course ) had to leave England and live somewhere else - where would it be and why?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 08:22 AM

Foxy, do you ever consciously exercise the grey Matter, IQ tests and the like?
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 08:48 AM

Hi Foxy... doing well here Mister

My question..

Do you or have you ever had pets...not counting the spider
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 09:19 AM

Good morning OGF.

Who was your favourite singer/group when you were a teenager?

Oh and I wondered - Do you dance?
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 10:16 AM

Hi OGF.

Do you like Historical things, like going to Historical places, Castles, Ruins etc.?

Page 6 of 14 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top