Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2014, 12:11 PM

Re: Guns everywhere !

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I don't think there are any Tory cabinet members in Georgia Uncle joe.

No Jim matey, but there's lots of (American) Republicans I could use for target practice - Audrey please note - I'm trying to do you a favour.
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2014, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
In which case Jim matey, where can I get myself an AK.47 ???
Come on over here! You can order one over the internet.. no background check.. Nothing.. Just pay with a credit card!
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2014, 12:18 PM

No Jim matey, but there's lots of (American) Republicans I could use for target practice - Audrey please note - I'm trying to do you a favour.
UJ...... I am in total agreement. America would be in a heck of a lot better shape without Republicans. I won't even claim them as friends... They are IDIOTS! Especially the Teaparty variety.. Absolute wacko crazy nut jobs.
AudreyII
USA

07-07-2014, 12:24 PM

You know all this gun nuthatchery stems from the fact that we have a Black president. The uneducated wacko fringe racists cannot handle that fact. Also, the NRA as well as mainstream Republicans have done their best to instill fear in these people. They have drilled it into their heads that Obama is going to come for their guns. So in order to sell MORE guns.. the NRA and gun manufacturers have pushed this. Like the idiots these people are... they have bought into this nonsense. I personally do not own a gun. I also would not step foot in the American South with these stupid people running around with assault weapons slung over their shoulders. So far, Illininois does NOT have an open carry law. But in the South... guns are OKIE DOKIE in bars, churches, schools... whatever could go wrong? It makes me sick.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2014, 12:54 PM

I blame Charlton Heston!!!!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2014, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
I blame Charlton Heston!!!!

Looking further back in time, it could be said that Abraham Lincoln was at fault - he should have allowed the backwoods peasants south of the Mason Dixon line to cecede from the 'union' and form their own country.
AudreyII
USA

07-07-2014, 01:21 PM

Looking further back in time, it could be said that Abraham Lincoln was at fault - he should have allowed the backwoods peasants south of the Mason Dixon line to cecede from the 'union' and form their own country.
It's still not to late! They keep threatening to cecede.. I wish they would. Good riddance. I'm tired of the South taking all my tax dollars while spouting this ignorant backwoods asshattery.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

07-07-2014, 02:25 PM

Audrey darlin' - are we setting a record??? - that's twice in the space of a morning that you and I have agreed. (to the tune of: Oh Christmas tree) "We'll change the country bit by bit so nobody will notice it"

AudreyII
USA

07-07-2014, 02:29 PM

Audrey darlin' - are we setting a record??? - that's twice in the space of a morning that you and I have agreed. (to the tune of: Oh Christmas tree) "We'll change the country bit by bit so nobody will notice it"

(to the tune of the old show tune in Oklahoma) People Will Say We're In Love.......
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

07-07-2014, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by AudreyII ->
(to the tune of the old show tune in Oklahoma) People Will Say We're In Love.......

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top