Join for free
Page 18 of 20 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 >
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2019, 07:47 AM

Re: The European Election: Results

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Leaving without a Deal will put us in the worst possible position.

We have to start from scratch with a bunch of incompetents in charge.

We will be the only G20 Country in the World with no significant WTO Free Trade Deals.

There is an alternative, stop chasing Unicorns.

There is no such thing as Canada +++, it is simply not on offer.

What is on offer is a simple WTO Trade Deal, same as Canada, South Korea and Japan have accepted.

Good enough for them, it is how the World operates WTO Rules.

We can leave this year with such a deal in place.

Varadkar can swan off, he will not risk economic suicide by insisting on his backstop.
The EU are supposedly disbanding their negotiating team. They have been consistent and united in stating that the deal agreed with the UK government is the only one on offer.

Trade deals such as those Canada, South Korea and Japan have are country specific and have taken many years to negotiate and are not on offer ty the UK so are themselves Unicorns

The options are:
Mays deal
No deal
Rescind Article 50

All are devisive and there seems to be no majority in Parliament for any of them which is why many are moving towards the notion of a second referendum, preferably binding rather than advisory.

The question should be the same binary choice as before
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2019, 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
The EU are supposedly disbanding their negotiating team. They have been consistent and united in stating that the deal agreed with the UK government is the only one on offer.

Trade deals such as those Canada, South Korea and Japan have are country specific and have taken many years to negotiate and are not on offer ty the UK so are themselves Unicorns

The options are:
Mays deal
No deal
Rescind Article 50

All are devisive and there seems to be no majority in Parliament for any of them which is why many are moving towards the notion of a second referendum, preferably binding rather than advisory.

Hi

OK, so we have a Second Referendum?

Would you accept the result then or continue to demand more Referendums until you get the result you want?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2019, 08:29 AM

So, just as Itsme suspected, you don’t know and you keep on suggesting people “google up” answers and then don’t like them when they do.

The simple fact is that those who advocate leaving without a deal cannot put together a cohesive argument of just how we will benefit by doing so.

In you own so call field of expertise and according to a good friends daughter who works in pharmaceutical research it will result in us being rule takers not makers as we will need to align with the regularity standards of others as no pharmaceutical company is going to bother with the expense of aligning with any UK only standards that may emerge in the future. So rather than taking back control we will lose it

Do, how about some verifiable facts as to how the UK will benefit from leaving?

I've explained these answers over and over again. Why do I need to keep telling you ? That's not refusing to answer at all - there are only 2 people on here who refuse to answer questions and that's you and your mate

All you can do is Google up answers at the last minute (because you don't already know) and then cut and paste somebody elses opinion. When you are asked for your own opinion or the truth behind them you refuse to answer because firstly, you cant Google up your own opinion and secondly it will reveal a lot more about your weak arguments than you dare to admit.

And if you want to know about the pharma industry just ask me - I can tell you exactly how it works. We have always been rule takers and so has the EU - from the FDA in the USA. I'll leave you to Google up why that is. If, however, you want to find out who are the architects of GxP then look no further than the UK.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2019, 08:30 AM

The options are:
Mays deal
No deal
Rescind Article 50

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

OK, so we have a Second Referendum?

Would you accept the result then or continue to demand more Referendums until you get the result you want?

What part of the word 'BINDING' do you not understand ???
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2019, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Why not Google up answers to your own questions then you can stop wasting everyone's time explaining this over and over again

Typical faffing about with NO ANSWER's

EXPLAIN if you can
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2019, 10:52 AM

I've explained these answers over and over again. Why do I need to keep telling you ? That's not refusing to answer at all - there are only 2 people on here who refuse to answer questions and that's you and your mate

All you can do is Google up answers at the last minute (because you don't already know) and then cut and paste somebody elses opinion. When you are asked for your own opinion or the truth behind them you refuse to answer because firstly, you cant Google up your own opinion and secondly it will reveal a lot more about your weak arguments than you dare to admit.

And if you want to know about the pharma industry just ask me - I can tell you exactly how it works. We have always been rule takers and so has the EU - from the FDA in the USA. I'll leave you to Google up why that is. If, however, you want to find out who are the architects of GxP then look no further than the UK.
"Do, how about some verifiable facts as to how the UK will benefit from leaving?"

I don't see any!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you are getting to close to those medicines than is wise.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2019, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Typical faffing about with NO ANSWER's

EXPLAIN if you can

I've explained loads of times.... I'm waiting for your answers.

You can't bluff your way out if this one you aren't convincing anyone.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

03-06-2019, 11:04 AM

"Do, how about some verifiable facts as to how the UK will benefit from leaving?"

I don't see any!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you are getting to close to those medicines than is wise.

Read through my posts.... plenty of answers to read.

Your denial is making you look silly ...
itsme
Wigan UK

03-06-2019, 11:08 AM

I've explained loads if times.... I'm waiting for your answers.

You can't bluff your way out if this one
And you explanations are????????????????

The last one you gave was so nonsensical,

ie because leaving would stop the EU giving preferential treatment to France and Germany in their trade negotiations, it wasn't worth replying to.

Bit of advise, wear a mask. (RPE)
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

03-06-2019, 11:25 AM

And you explanations are????????????????

The last one you gave was so nonsensical,

ie because leaving would stop the EU giving preferential treatment to France and Germany in their trade negotiations, it wasn't worth replying to.

Bit of advise, wear a mask. (RPE)

They do.

Trade negotiations in the EU favour France and Germany. They always have done.

Look at how much we subsidise French farmers, for example.

Now ... Can I have my answers?

Page 18 of 20 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top