Join for free
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2009, 12:32 AM

Waitrose Milk Recalled

Waitrose essentials 2 pint semi skimmed milk dated use before 2nd Nov is being recalled as it may have cleaning fluid in it. Dont drink it, return it to store and you will be refunded.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2009, 03:25 AM

Re: Waitrose Milk Recalled

Blimey - how did that get in!?
Yola
Yola is female  Yola has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2009, 10:38 AM

Yikes!!! That's the one I get for Dominik Just checked the fridge and the one we have is the organic variety showing a 2nd Nov date. Did it say anything about organic Waitrose milk?

I might just pour it anyway . . . thing is he's just had it with his cereal.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2009, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by Yola ->
Yikes!!! That's the one I get for Dominik Just checked the fridge and the one we have is the organic variety showing a 2nd Nov date. Did it say anything about organic Waitrose milk?

I might just pour it anyway . . . thing is he's just had it with his cereal.
Sorry I've only just come Online, had a busy morning. I heard it on Talksport news late last night and it's also on the AOL news on my computer, it only said the Waitrose Essential 2 pint semi skimmed milk. If you look up todays news it's bound to be mentioned. I thought I had better warn people.
Alicat
West Berkshire

24-10-2009, 03:18 PM

More about it on here ........

http://www.food.gov.uk/news/newsarch...t/waitrosemilk

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top