Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2014, 08:53 PM

Re: confection

Oooh clever Mike, I never gave that a thought before.

I've been watching the six nations with a bar of chocolate at my side it's half gone
northwalessenior
Bangor North Wales
northwalessenior is male  northwalessenior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2014, 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
Oooh clever Mike, I never gave that a thought before.

I've been watching the six nations with a bar of chocolate at my side it's half gone
We're watching the darts with a packet of Jaffa cakes and they're nearly gone too
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2014, 09:26 PM

I love marzipan. Will buy Ritter marzipan bars when I can get hold of them.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2014, 09:35 PM

My son and I enjoy halva ... I just bought him a few bars as part of his birthday present. I meant to have kept one back for myself and forgot
I love marzipan too I've treated us to a Battenberg cake for our tea tomorrow (guess who will eat most of it?)
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2014, 07:31 PM

Ooh, I like halva too. You can't beat sticky overly sweet snacks can you? Can't stand Battenberg cake though as I don't like sponge.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2014, 07:42 PM

Rowntrees Fruit Bottles! Yum!
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2014, 07:52 PM

I love jelly beans, especially those 'posh' ones. The advantage of these is that the individual flavours are so intense you can eat them one at a time and slowly enjoy.

I used to love Terry's All Gold, but have found that these, along with most so called assortments nowadays, have gone the 'all centres the same, merely a slight variation on brown 'gack'. None of the excellent flavours, colours and textures they used to have.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2014, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by daisymay ->
I love jelly beans, especially those 'posh' ones. The advantage of these is that the individual flavours are so intense you can eat them one at a time and slowly enjoy.

I'm always buying these. Aren't they delicious? And then you get the horrible black one...bleughk!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2014, 08:55 PM

I discovered recently that Lindt no longer make the one with cherry liquid filling. The shop in Canterbury is now on FB and I asked them. Very disappointed.
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2014, 01:07 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
I'm always buying these. Aren't they delicious? And then you get the horrible black one...bleughk!
My favourite are the punk grapefruit ones. When I lived in Shropshire would occasionally visit the indoor market in Telford, there was a sweetie stall which sold 500gm bags of just the pink ones, ohhhhh heaven!

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top