Join for free
Page 4 of 20 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2019, 12:43 PM

Re: Nigel's new Brexit Party

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Just watched the launch of the Brexit Party today.

I must admit, I really like these guys and so far I'm a happy Brexit Party member.
I agree, and I'm pleased to see the party formally launched at last.

All I hope for are two things:

- the Brexit Party to successfully stand in every constituency;

- those people who would vote for a turnip wearing a red rosette to finally see sense and use their votes wisely.
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland
weedeek is male  weedeek has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2019, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I agree, and I'm pleased to see the party formally launched at last.

All I hope for are two things:

- the Brexit Party to successfully stand in every constituency;

- those people who would vote for a turnip wearing a red rosette to finally see sense and use their votes wisely.
So your answer to the eurosceptic wing of the Tory party and the ERG is to move further to the right and vote for a self publicist like Nigel Farage. Sorry, but I can’t get my head around that. Thank God I’ve got the SNP up here. I feel for you. I really do.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2019, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by weedeek ->
So your answer to the eurosceptic wing of the Tory party and the ERG is to move further to the right and vote for a self publicist like Nigel Farage. Sorry, but I can’t get my head around that. Thank God I’ve got the SNP up here. I feel for you. I really do.

Leave him be, - let him wallow in the pig swill of right-wing lies emanating from Farridge and JRM.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2019, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by weedeek ->
The Conservative Party is now the Liberal Party.

The Labour Party is now the Conservative Party.

The SNP is a one-trick pony and of no interest to anyone outside Scotland.

The Brexit Party is what the Conservatives used to be.
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2019, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
The Brexit Party is what the Conservatives used to be.
. . but a whole lot funnier.

Farage, for al his daft ideas, has entertainment value that is 10/10.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2019, 05:38 PM

That would be the SNP who's leader was imprisoned as a potential Nazi collaborator during the war and which had links to Hitler and the Nazis before and during the war then.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2019, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
That would be the SNP who's leader was imprisoned as a potential Nazi collaborator during the war and which had links to Hitler and the Nazis before and during the war then.

No, that was the Duke of Hamilton - a known member of the scumbag 'nasty party', whom Rudolf Hess came to consult in 1941.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2019, 05:50 PM

The funniest thing the reptile Farage came out with is that they intend to be more than the Brexit Party, that's why they called themselves THE BREXIT PARTY Duh! Duh! Duh!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2019, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
Hmm!..King Edward V111 comes to mind..but of course HE wasn't imprisoned..the very idea
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2019, 07:01 PM

Do you reckon Nige sabotaged Brexit so he could be centre stage again?

Page 4 of 20 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top