Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2019, 07:51 PM

Re: Shoving LGBT down our throats?

I just made a LGBT cauli cheese 'cos I'm trendy......
Lorna
Uk
Lorna is female  Lorna has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2019, 08:19 PM

Hoo cares its for charity.

I hope they do a Lorna luncheon meat sarney !

Got a few funny looks while out a short while back on an evening out, nothing flash just a few mates having a catch up, anyway it transpires that the fab new gray t shirt with the lovely stripes across the chest were infact the gay pride colours. Hay ho.
And yes i've wore it again, & again....I think I quite like the attention x
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2019, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by Lorna ->
And did you hear about it when the polce read the charges out to you.....
ouch!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2019, 08:44 PM

Hoo cares its for charity.

I hope they do a Lorna luncheon meat sarney !

Got a few funny looks while out a short while back on an evening out, nothing flash just a few mates having a catch up, anyway it transpires that the fab new gray t shirt with the lovely stripes across the chest were infact the gay pride colours. Hay ho.
And yes i've wore it again, & again....I think I quite like the attention x
Funny thing that...
I got "feeled with" in HMV in Oxford Street years ago because I was wearing my favourite band's 'Dark Side Of The Moon' t-shirt, Lorna.
You know the one with the prism of refracted light - looks like a rainbow triangle (use your imagination etc etc)?
Some guy touched my posterior and I darted round and very nearly took his lights out. The cheek(s) of it!!
Bought my Lightning Seeds 12" from the Virgin Megastore instead!
Lorna
Uk
Lorna is female  Lorna has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2019, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Funny thing that...
I got "feeled with" in HMV in Oxford Street years ago because I was wearing my favourite band's 'Dark Side Of The Moon' t-shirt, Lorna.
You know the one with the prism of refracted light - looks like a rainbow triangle (use your imagination etc etc)?
Some guy touched my posterior and I darted round and very nearly took his lights out. The cheek(s) of it!!
Bought my Lightning Seeds 12" from the Virgin Megastore instead!
I cetainly do no the one, and very nice it is too !
However..... Never to return to hmv again !
Have to admit its very different for a man than a women tho.
Not sure if I secretly felt flattered ! 'lol'
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2019, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Most I think go Gay because it is the "in " thing to do. Unfortunately these people get far too much press reporting, only to encourage others to join.
Maybe more medical research can prevent some of it. Have to say seeing two men kissing on the TV actually turns my stomach over
This has got to be one of the most ridiculous things I’ve read.
People don’t suddenly ‘go gay.’ They might suddenly come out of the closet with being gay. No amount of medical research is going to prevent people from suddenly becoming gay.
Lorna
Uk

05-05-2019, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
ouch!
dOOd...was just my humour, no offence meant x
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2019, 09:31 PM

There is some mileage in realspeeds presumption, but, only if the participants are in the over £75k pa income bracket.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2019, 06:35 AM

dOOd...was just my humour, no offence meant x
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK

06-05-2019, 06:38 AM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
This has got to be one of the most ridiculous things I’ve read.
People don’t suddenly ‘go gay.’ They might suddenly come out of the closet with being gay. No amount of medical research is going to prevent people from suddenly becoming gay.
I agree.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top