Join for free
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2019, 10:32 PM

Just when you thought it was safe to go to the toilet -

With apologies to Jaws 2

http://hamas.ps/en/post/2094/hamas-t...with-palestine

Says it all really. Just how further down the vashtsimer can Corbyn go?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 12:31 PM

Re: Just when you thought it was safe to go to the toilet -

MI5 should have done a much better job on him and Diane Abbott
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 02:23 PM

One day the Palestinians will rise up as one and make the Intifada seem like a kiddies picnic.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 02:41 PM

Who are these "palestinians"?

Oh wait - that's the name that arafat invented to describe a disparate bunch of brigands that even Jordan kicked out because of them being dyed in the wool troublemakers.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 05:32 PM

Well, I must admit that I haven't watched every minute of every news channel over the past 48hrs, but nevertheless I haven't seen this being reported anywhere else

Imagine if Nigel Farage had given a speech to one of the so-called right wing organisations in Germany or other European countries.

The BBC would have been all over it
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

17-05-2019, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
Well, I must admit that I haven't watched every minute of every news channel over the past 48hrs, but nevertheless I haven't seen this being reported anywhere else

Imagine if Nigel Farage had given a speech to one of the so-called right wing organisations in Germany or other European countries.

The BBC would have been all over it
I guess that Corbyn's support for murdering scum has now become so well established that one more example just isn't newsworthy.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top