Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2019, 12:04 AM

Hitler!

Did/does he have any descendants or living relatives?

Would they admit it anyway?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2019, 12:06 AM

Re: Hitler!

Hi

I do not believe in the Sins of the Fathers.

Each is a personal choice.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2019, 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I do not believe in the Sins of the Fathers.

Each is a personal choice.
That doesn't answer the question, Swimmy!

How's your 'man flu' by the way?
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2019, 12:22 AM

Oh nooooo. Not the ‘man flu’
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2019, 12:35 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
That doesn't answer the question, Swimmy!

How's your 'man flu' by the way?
Hi

Bad enough that I could not stay for the Barbecue and drinks after the First Communion.

Bad enough to set off my triggers.

Bad enough that self injection has not worked so now awaiting an Ambulance.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2019, 12:37 AM

Hitler has some living descendants but ( like some other Nazis descendants ) they have changed their names and are determined that the line will die out.
Some children of notorious Nazis have deliberately not had children in order that the name dies with them .
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

17-06-2019, 12:38 AM

Sorry to hear that, Swimmy, and hope you feel better soon.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

17-06-2019, 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Hitler has some living descendants but ( like some other Nazis descendants ) they have changed their names and are determined that the line will die out.
Some children of notorious Nazis have deliberately not had children in order that the name dies with them .
Thank you, Muddy.

It was just one of those daft thoughts that fell into my head for no apparent reason. Does that ever happen to you?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2019, 12:41 AM

All the time Tabs .
I am a mine of useless information .
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2019, 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Did/does he have any descendants or living relatives?

Would they admit it anyway?
Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Good question and intriguing answer .....

Since I have more than a passing interest in WWII I thought I would investigate since, AFAIK, Hitler died childless. Apparently, the Hitler family has five remaining members of the bloodline.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/hitlers-descendants

Peter Raubal, Heiner Hochegger, and Alexander, Louis and Brian Stuart-Houston are all vastly different men. Peter was an engineer, Alexander a social worker. Louis and Brian run a landscaping business. Peter and Heiner live in Austria, while the Stuart-Houston brothers live on Long Island, a few blocks from each other.

It would seem the five men have nothing in common, and apart from one thing, they really don’t — but that one thing is a big one.

They are the only remaining members of Adolf Hitler’s bloodline.

Before Adolf’s father, Alois, had married his mother, Klara, he had been married to a woman named Franni. With Franni, Alois had had two children, Alois Jr. and Angela.

Willy Hitler, the son of Adolf Hitler’s half-brother Alois Hitler, Jr., changed his name and tried to live a private, secret life in the United States. He had three sons, who, as soon as they knew about their Hitler family history, made a pact. None of them would have children and the family line would end with them. It also seems that their cousins in Austria, felt the same way.

Angela, the daughter of Adolf Hitler’s half-brother Alois Hitler married and had three children, Leo, Geli, and Elfriede. Geli was most known for her potentially-inappropriate relationship with her half-uncle (Adolf Hitler) and her resulting suicide.

Leo and Elfriede both married and had children, both boys. Peter was born to Leo and Heiner to Elfriede.

Both Peter Raubal and Heiner Hochegger have never married and have no children. Nor do they plan to. They also have no interest in continuing the legacy of their great-uncle any more than the Stuart-Houston brothers.
But could their bodies or their remains be used to genetically "resurrect" the Fuhrer? Willy's fourth son, who was killed in a car crash, seemingly bore more than a passing resemblance to his evil relative .....

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top