Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 05:27 AM

Good morning Thursday !

Good Morning everyone.

It is a beautiful sunny morning here - and already warm!

Going out with friends for the day - Little bit of shopping - lots of chat - and lunch at a Carvery. Should be fun!

Have a lovely day.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 05:47 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Morning all.
No weather here as yet but it will probably rain.
No plans except gym later then seeing grandkids.

Enjoy your lunch Tabby

Have a nice day all
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 07:17 AM

Good morning everyone, think it is going to be sunshine and showers again today. I hope you and yours are all fit and well. Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 07:19 AM

Morning all.

Dull but warm.

Off to Ipswich this morning, have a look around the shops.

Have a nice day all.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 07:39 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

The sun is shining from completely blue skies and it’s already warm but not humid – summer may just have arrived!

Just the right day to get another lawn mowed, hopefully. That will be both looking better, there’s still plenty of weeding needing doing though!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 07:49 AM

Good morning everybody.

I've no particular plans for today except child minding later.

Have a good day all.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 08:03 AM

morn all
suny here at the moment. I woke up with a terrible lower back ache, must have been the way I was sleeping in bed. Nothing planned for today so will have to see what the day brings

I did the neighbours gutter a couple of days ago, He is not too good on his feet having had several operations. So I went around with the Skyvac.

before

after

Needless to say he was very pleased
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
morn all
suny here at the moment. I woke up with a terrible lower back ache, must have been the way I was sleeping in bed. Nothing planned for today so will have to see what the day brings

I did the neighbours gutter a couple of days ago, He is not too good on his feet having had several operations. So I went around with the Skyvac.

before

after

Needless to say he was very pleased
I've never heard of a skyvac RS ?? It made a good job of the gutter whatever it is.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 08:21 AM

Good morning all

My daughter in law is having a lumber puncture today so I'm on standby for childcare and having my little grandson over the the weekend....we are all trying to stay optimistic

Have a good day all whatever's planned..
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Good morning all

My daughter in law is having a lumber puncture today so I'm on standby for childcare and having my little grandson over the the weekend....we are all trying to stay optimistic

Have a good day all whatever's planned..
Ouch - not pleasant - I hope it all goes well for her, Summer.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top