Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 08:56 AM

In What Position Do You Sleep? As It Tells A Lot About You

I thought this article about the position in which you sleep in is very true. Apparently, your position tells a lot about you.

According to this article, l am, The Baby. What it states is very true about me!

Have a look at it and tell us what it says about your sleep position.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...re_article-top
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 09:03 AM

Re: In What Position Do You Sleep? As It Tells A Lot About You

I read this the other day and came to the conclusion I sleep in all of those positions and I really don't favour one at all....probably makes me a weird person...no surprise there then
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I read this the other day and came to the conclusion I sleep in all of those positions and I really don't favour one at all....probably makes me a weird person...no surprise there then
summer, I think l must be on automatic pilot, as l lie on my side with my left hand under the pillow but under my chin. My right arm is usually on the duvet.
One of my legs is straight with the other one bent to touch the calf on my other leg.
I go out cold within seconds and don’t wake up until morning.
l don’t know if l go into any of those other positions, in the night?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 09:33 AM

None of those, I always sleep with my pillow on a diagonal angle.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 09:44 AM

Yep, I'm the baby too.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 10:05 AM

I chop and change throughout the night.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 11:00 AM

I just want to sleep .
I never sleep well .
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 11:08 AM

Apart from NOT sleeping on my back (except when "dozing") or stomach, I'll sleep in most positions .....
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I just want to sleep .
I never sleep well .
I don't sleep well either, usually go off ok, but not always in the baby position, then wake several times in the night, needing the loo & I do use all the positions mentioned in the article after my first sleep.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 11:49 AM

Initially I lay on my right side with one leg straight and the other one bent at the knee, my arms are in a sort of praying position, with one of them under the pillow to help support my head...

I never lay on my back or else I stop breathing, but I sometimes lay on my front in the recovery position. When I get up to use the toilet (around two or three times during the night) I will remember which side I was laying on previously and try to alternate the position by laying on the other side...

Once I have shuffled into a comfortable position I am oblivious to anything that happens for a good eight hours, sounds rarely disturb me and the rhythmic sound of things like the washer or vacuum cleaner in the mornings (Mrs Fox is an early riser and likes to hit the ground running) sends me off to sleep again if I'm dozing.

I'm not a morning person (A grumpy old barsteward) when I do exit my bed, and am best left alone to wake up naturally. Mrs Fox has been known to prod me with a stick or yardbrush handle! Most mornings I go for a run and am back to my happy and talkative self when I return.....Once I've got my breath back that is.....

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top