Join for free
Page 88 of 754 « First < 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 588 > Last »
Abbey
Chatterbox
Scotland UK
Abbey is female  Abbey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2016, 10:10 AM

Re: Over 50's Club Scotland (part 3)

Too many of the threads on here are just nauseatingly saccharin sweet or just trolls fighting !

Bit of a dull start to the day this morning but quite warm 12C . Had to take my jacket off this morning as I was too hot on my forest walk !

Hope everyone well and going to enjoy the day .
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2016, 10:41 AM

Good morning from sunny Macclesfield

I'm still coughing so no dancing for me today !!
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2016, 10:49 AM

Don't know about arguing on other threads I only stick to this one and the Welsh thread. Hairdressers then into town for a few things.
Nephroin
Ayrshire, Scotland
Nephroin is male  Nephroin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2016, 11:06 AM

Morning Folks. After a misty start, the sun is breaking through. Would be an ideal day for a walk, but I've got to wait in for a delivery. Grrr.. My neighbour pointed out that the sheep trough at the end of my garden was overflowing. Ball valve sticking - no problem ! Removing loads of slimey gunge from said trough wasn't a barrel of laughs. I wouldn't drink from it , so why should the sheep ? Another famous "5 minute job" runs into the buffers ! Ho-hum.

High time your cough was moved on Myrtle. I hope you can shift it soon. May - I hope all went "ok" (?) for you today. Although you weren't that close, it's nevertheless a sad occasion. Thinking of you, as we all are ......

Abbey - there's got to be a middle ground between saccharin sweet and the troll numpties (hasn't there ?). I don't know what's worse. Maybe the latter ?

Anyway, have a good day all.

Mike.
Abbey
Chatterbox
Scotland UK
Abbey is female  Abbey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2016, 11:49 AM

I'm sure the sheep will be grateful for your hard work Mike . Can't be much fun drinking yukky water !

Getting a greenhouse today . Not the right time of year to be getting one I know but someone was giving it away so too good a chance to pass up. Will be having nice fresh home grown tomatoes next yeat , I hope !!

Think you have passed your cold on to me now Myrtle . Amazing what can travel via the internet . Hopefully that means you will be rid of it now .
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2016, 12:48 PM

Awww ... I'm so sorry Abbey ... it must be a virus
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2016, 03:24 PM

Good Afternoon Everyone,just back from one of the biggest Funerals I've ever attended on a bright mild Autumn day...There were Neices/Nephews from Ireland and Cumbria I hadn't seen since They were Babies,but They all knew or had heard of Their Aunty May,and I don't remember being hugged /kissed so much in a long time..it was a lovely Sermon,then We all went to Their local Hibs Club for the traditional steak Pie meal..fab'...I left before the knees-up started as is also traditional at Scots/Irish Wakes,and in the past it would normally be Me who would give a rendering of 'Danny Boy' or 'Ae Fond Kiss'...but I escaped without even a glass of sherry...aint I a good Girl

Hope Your coughs n sneezes don't come My way Lassies,be sure to sip a few wee toddies before bedtime,xx
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2016, 05:14 PM

Mike another job off your list. Abbey sorry to hear you now have the cold. Myrtle hope your cough is disappearing. May not had steak pie for ages or hot peas and vinegar. Stayed home today and went out and started tidying up the back garden.
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2016, 08:05 PM

Thick fog here still. Hoping it clears soon.

Sounds like the funeral was a family reunion May. Glad the day was nice.
Myrtle get yourself better ma'am! You too Abbey!
Am jealous of that greenhouse you're getting Abbey. Never a wrong time for a freebie!

Hi there Mike. Grungy water ain't pleasant, so good job!

Enjoy your evening all!
Abbey
Chatterbox
Scotland UK

31-10-2016, 08:55 PM

Yes Myrtle I have caught a virus from my computer !!

Glad the funeral went well May .

I should be tidying my back garden too Jess , maybe later this week .

Hope everyone else is well and chirpy even !!

Page 88 of 754 « First < 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 588 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top