Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 07:03 AM

Sunday Good Morning

Good morning all, not too bad a forecast here, warm but maybe chance of a light shower later.

Just heading out with the dogs to the forest then later I'll be in the garden pottering around no doubt. Simple lunch today just tuna mayo and jacket spud.

Enjoy your day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 08:54 AM

Re: Sunday Good Morning

Good morning everybody.

First thing is for me to walk round the garden examining my humane rat traps. They've been down all week but no sign that the rats have been inside. Ah well - there's chocolate on the bait. Surely they'll be tempted sometime..

We often see them running round the garden. They're really quite clever to avoid the traps!!

Rest of the day will be spent generally pottering - cleaning the shed out etc.

Maybe a walk round the local pond late afternoon.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 09:12 AM

Good morning everyone dull here.

After escaping all summer I am now being badly bitten by mosquitoes. It always amazes me that they manage to get down inside my clothing

I have just been a walk/picked beans and broccoli for lunch and am heading for a shower and some sewing I think .
Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 11:33 AM

Good morning all a brightish day here.

I've finished all my morning tasks so will be able to spend some time in the garden this afternoon.

Enjoy your day folks...
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 12:18 PM

Hi

Not the best of nights, so up late.

Broadband is still playing up, hoping they finish the work outside soon.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning everyone dull here.

After escaping all summer I am now being badly bitten by mosquitoes. It always amazes me that they manage to get down inside my clothing

I have just been a walk/picked beans and broccoli for lunch and am heading for a shower and some sewing I think .
Enjoy your day

Good afternoon all.
Not a bad day outside at all.

Meg, I am exactly the same as you. How do the horrid little blighters get in our clothing?
I find the only thing that soothes the bite is BiCarb made into a paste and smeared on.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 03:58 PM

Good afternoon everyone

Its like April in Yorkshire sun then showers then sun then showers I'm in and out of the garden like a mad thing For some reason thankfully mosquitoes don't bother with me... I must taste bad

Out with pals later for a Chinese meal... not been to this restaurant since February... hope its nice. Have a good rest of the day all.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 04:11 PM

That long walk of mine yesterday buggered me up this morning and I couldn't even manage ½m without stopping a couple of times. When I finally staggered back I could barely get up the 2 flights of stairs to our apartment.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top