Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2020, 09:55 AM

Re: 100 Vaginas

they'll be 'teaching' us how to insert tampons next, what the heck is wrong with some people, why would you want to spread your legs and show what should be your private parts to the whole nation. Screws loose spring to mind
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2020, 10:00 AM

100 vaginas eh?.... Amateurs.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2020, 10:57 AM

Was this programme a repeat Azure?
I've got a feeling I've seen it a long time back.

If that woman wants to photograph vaginas for a living, and some silly moo's are happy to comply, that's up to them, but I definitely do not think it should be made into a television programme.

Having said that, I'm sure there was another programme on a week or two ago about mens penises too. I could be wrong, but I think it might have been black mens penises.

I can't understand the obsession these people have with flaunting their body parts, because that's all they are - perfectly normal body parts. We've all got them!

As others have said, is there no modesty or sense of privacy any more?
Who in their right mind would want a stranger poking about and photographing their privates for her own weird gratification? I can only assume they must be equally weird themselves.

I must be getting old.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2020, 11:16 AM

Having said that, I'm sure there was another programme on a week or two ago about mens penises too. I could be wrong, but I think it might have been black mens penises.
Hey Mups just what kind of tv mags are you reading these days..
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2020, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
Hey Mups just what kind of tv mags are you reading these days..

'Tis true, Bigfella, I have no idea what channel it was on now, but I remember it being on.

It was about some daft men fretting about the size and shape of their willies and comparing them. They were like schoolboys in ther playground.
I turned it off after five minutes - honest.

|(Hope you're keeping well ).
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2020, 11:45 AM

That’s 5 minutes you can’t get back
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2020, 11:52 AM

This programe shold have been aimed at Medical Students.
In fact many years ago the participants would have all beeen fined for obscenity.
I did not watch all the programme , although they did talk about Rape, Female Mutilation, and matters sexual.
None of this is new, apart from Graphics of women concerned
Did they get paid? I wonder?

Fifty years ago there were many books on the subgect, usualy bought by discretely by men.

In 1972 'The Joy of Sex' was a best seller for many months.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2020, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Will this be followed by the trumpets of 100 a**holes? Also to be shown in schools for educational reasons.....! Like nasal cavities some things are best left to the medical profession.
I should just like to point out that the correct British spelling of that word is a***holes.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2020, 01:18 PM

Seen one you've seen them all.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2020, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Having switched channels on TV ,I beheld Photographer Laura Dodsworth who decided to photograph 100 women's vaginas, with graphic photos for our education, and a group of women talked about their likes and dislikes about them.

I think we all know what they are for by now, don't we?
Yes, I think I have a vague idea of what they are and what they are for.

Actually, I seem to remember once - a very long time ago - posting a picture of various 'styles' of vulvas for comparison, which I had found somewhere on the internet.

I'm afraid I can't remember now exactly where they came from, the name of the thread, or even where it has now gone.

The only thing I do remember is that I was quite surprised that it wasn't banned and deleted at the time although it was, I suppose, educational rather than coarse and vulgar.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top