Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2016, 04:35 PM

Re: Sweden: We're Friendly!

Originally Posted by fender ->
This, I will never understand. AO may be able to elaborate, but didn't Sweden stop recording crime by ethnicity due to the sheer number of crimes committed by immigrants?

It seems that anything negative, disgraceful behaviour etc by immigrants is actively suppressed and covered up by the authorities. I just don't understand the constant appeasing of these people.
Just take Rotherham as one example in the UK, all those girls abused and it was covered up / ignored. I hold the authorities 100% responsible for the plight of those girls.
What happens is this:

Sweden has “never” recorded crime “by ethnicity”, race, religion, or nationality. It was meant to be a good thing that prevented us from being ethnic oriented. In a utopian sense I agree with it. You see, we've never had any problems with immigrants before this. It's almost a tradition to have accepted so many, starting with Jewish survivors of the Holocaust, Walloons, Yugoslavs (the Soviet era) Vietnamese, Iranians, Bosnians – Croatians – Slovenians – Serbians (post-Soviet era). They all integrated and were thankful for the opportunity of having a better life. With that in mind, recording crime by ethnic grouping probably wouldn't have been a very good thing.

But fast-forward to the last 15 to 20 years. We are now overwhelmed with the most audacious crimes committed by Kosovans, Gambians, Somalis, Irakis, Romanian “Roma”, etc. Suddenly we want to be told from where these criminals come. After all, we already “know”. But that is a separate issue, really, and not what you want to know.

Yes, You are right. Government, the police and media have been covering up not only “who” but “what”. It is no longer a question of merely what sort of people are committing these crimes. It is now a matter of crimes committed by non-Swedes being swept under the carpet. The mass rape and molestation that took place in Stockholm last summer didn't exist. It wasn't even reported. Not until the exact same scandal finally broke in Cologne did we hear about the “We Are Stockholm” rape swarm. The situation has not changed. There was a statement made by government last week on how, bla, bla, bla. So full of loopholes that they ought not to have bothered. The “new” rule is a side-step (meant only to placate us) and it amounts to certain information being shared on a “need to know” basis. And who decides who it is who “needs to know”? Exactly. NO CHANGE WHAT-SO-EVER.

Originally Posted by fender ->
I'm sick to death of it.
And I.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top