Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2020, 05:24 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning all, heavy rain again last night but dried up now and a good day forecast methinks.

A little more painting for me first thing and a few odd jobs in the workshop, then I will probably groom the dogs this afternoon, but no pressure so it may well all change as the day progresses.

Have a good day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2020, 05:45 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Good Morning Barry and everyone.

Going to be a noisy day at the front of the house - the council are, finally, coming to resurface the road - so I will be hibernating in the Craft Room continuing to make my Christmas Cards. That will be fun!

Stay safe
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2020, 06:45 AM

Hi

Good Morning All

A showery day forecast.

More time on the aquarium today and then the oven to clean.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2020, 07:08 AM

I don't believe it. It was in the high 20s all weekend and 33' yesterday then this warning issued a couple of hours ago:

This arvo I packed my heaters away too...

Not happy Jan.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2020, 09:06 AM

Good morning everybody.

I need to go to the bank today to pay in a cheque refund for the 'Ladyboys of Bangkok' show that was cancelled.
Next week I'll be meeting up for lunch with the ladies I was going with to give them back their money. That's the last time I try to organise anything!

After the bank, I would like to get the car cleaned inside & out but depends on the weather. Mustn't forget Tony's favourite thing - a walk through the woods - again it depends on the weather. It's quite bright here at the moment.

Also we need to call in Screwfix for a flexible hose for my Mira shower. Hope they've got one - it leaks like mad!!

Can't think of anything else at the moment. We'll probably have another 'movie afternoon' - must remember to get some chocolate & popcorn.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2020, 09:16 AM

Good morning everyone

Looks like it could be a nice day in Yorkshire.....fingers crossed.

Today I'm going to have a good sort through my wardrobes i am going for an overnight stay at the Laura Ashley Hotel in Windermere on Thursday and honest I have lived in jeans and tops so much since last March I'm not sure what I have or more importantly what still fits me

Hope to spend some time in the garden too....Bruce stay safe if it floods.

Have a good day all
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2020, 10:26 AM

Good morning all it’s looking nice out at the moment but I think showers are on the cards for later.

We had a Charity bag pushed through the door yesterday, the first one I’ve seen for ages. I will be sorting through the wardrobes today, I’m sure I’ll be able to fill the bag. 🙂
I like the fact it says on the bag not to leave the bag outdoors overnight - I know now that it will definitely go to the Charity (Leukaemia).

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2020, 11:54 AM

Good morning everyone it has turned into a beautiful sunny day .

The fields are still flooded so we can't walk far across them .
I think I might wash some curtains before the next storm arrives on Thursday.

Enjoy your day

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top