Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2014, 04:39 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

Carsington Water in Derbyshire.
We're back after a very pleasant short break. Nice weather, nice digs and the delightful Derbyshire scenery. What more could you wish for. I hope you are all keeping well.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2014, 04:45 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Morning Alan, nice sunny scene. Im off to Holy Island in an hour for a trip with the local RSPB group.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2014, 05:55 AM

Good morning Alan welcome back, good to see the gods were kind for your trip.

Good morning everyone, another settled day in prospect weatherwise methinks, but we will be stuck inside cleaning before our potential house purchaser arrives for a viewing tomorrow.

Enjoy your day folks,

Barry
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2014, 06:39 AM

Good Morning All.

I know what day it is today. It's Saturday .

Glad you had a good stay in Derbyshire Alan. Nom I do envy you going to Holy Island, it's a beautiful place.

Work for me today, but I hope you all have a great day whatever you have planned.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2014, 06:39 AM

Lovely place to take a walk ....
Welcome back Alan
Good morning all
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2014, 06:44 AM

Welcome back Alan. Glad you had a good time!
Lovely photo - looks like a nice quiet spot.

Had a whirlwind day here. Started with one of the dogs having to go to the vet, as the whole left side of his face swelled up. At first we thought he was bitten, but it didn't look like that. Turns out it's an infection. Hopefully, with meds, it will all calm down in the next few days.

Now we're just waiting for the Northern Lights to make an appearance in an hour or so. We're supposed to get a good show tonight.

Have a grand day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2014, 07:40 AM

Good morning everyone,

Glad you had a nice break Alan.

Not very nice out there this morning all very cloudy and they say we may have a little rain after lunch.

Have a good day all, God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2014, 08:15 AM

Good morning all. Welcome back Alan - I recognise your picture - I was walking there myself not so long ago.

I went to a brilliant 60th birthday party last night - had quite a lot of wine and now feeling a bit lethargic this morning... Ah well - going for a swim later to liven up.
Have a good day all.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2014, 09:09 AM

Happy Saturday everyone.

Snap !!! I was at Carsington Water a few weeks ago !
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2014, 09:13 AM

morning wrinklies...........
welcome back Alan, hope you had a good break.........Barry was a worthy stand in, but his pictures were rubbish...
still a bit miserable outside...........
taking the youngest for a meal, because we get rid of her tomorrow (makes a fist pumping action )........
hope you all have a fab day.........
Well done LT........yes it is "Saturday"..........

H

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top