Join for free
Page 12 of 13 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 >
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2011, 11:06 PM

Re: Tea or Coffee???

Originally Posted by Kitty ->
Yes thats the one
Actually, when I mentioned this to OH, he told me we have had it The thing is, he buys so many different things to try, I forget what we've had.

Yes, it is very good.
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2011, 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by Berxer ->
Actually, when I mentioned this to OH, he told me we have had it The thing is, he buys so many different things to try, I forget what we've had.

Yes, it is very good.

glad you like it Berxer, its good to share a nice product, on the subject of our OH, i wish mine would remember to get something new when i ask him,when he shops, he even phones me to walk him round the shop let alone buy something new
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2011, 01:08 AM

Originally Posted by Kitty ->
glad you like it Berxer, its good to share a nice product, on the subject of our OH, i wish mine would remember to get something new when i ask him,when he shops, he even phones me to walk him round the shop let alone buy something new
You're lucky you get to speak with yours. A few times I've forgotten to add something to the shopping list and tried ringing his mobile......nothing. When confronted, he claims he didn't hear it....what's the point of a mobile I ask myself.
callumsmum
warwickshire uk
callumsmum is female  callumsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2011, 06:09 AM

I dont like tea at all i just drink black coffee a decent brand one..
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2011, 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by callumsmum ->
I dont like tea at all i just drink black coffee a decent brand one..
Mary darlin' - Black coffee tastes even better with a Brandy tot on it!!!
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2011, 08:39 PM

for me coffie
aitch
Wigan
aitch is male  aitch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2011, 12:29 AM

11 25 pm here and I have a pint mug of tea in front of me, coffee I drink 2 cups a day, but only during the day, unless I go fishing, in which case I take a flask full of coffee, tea doesnt taste good from a flask, during the day I drink lots of good old H2O, nothing like it for your health.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2011, 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by aitch ->
11 25 pm here and I have a pint mug of tea in front of me, coffee I drink 2 cups a day, but only during the day, unless I go fishing, in which case I take a flask full of coffee, tea doesnt taste good from a flask, during the day I drink lots of good old H2O, nothing like it for your health.
No, no, no Aitch, too much H20 and we go 'rusty' - Brandy keeps me going - for medicinal purposes only you understand
Shelti
New Member!
New England ~ U.S.A.
Shelti is female 

01-12-2011, 03:45 PM

Ahhh...
well, I happen to love truly everything about coffee...

taste & fragrance & warmth, & even its rich, deep color.

~ I drink mine entirely black... & very fresh... & h-o-t!
I must have tried a zillion different brands throughout the years,

and I honestly do not like a-n-y of the trendy *gourmet* coffees.

~ My absolute favorite is simply...

HILLS BROS. ~ original blend ~ medium roast
Bridie
northants
Bridie is female  Bridie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2011, 06:35 PM

Tea, tea and more tea, dont like coffee at all. The only time I drink coffee is if Im poorly and I have it made with milk. I do like it with brandy in though and if one is offered I wouldnt say no.

Page 12 of 13 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top