Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2020, 12:25 PM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Morning All, wet & windy here. Car boot cancelled, probably because it's raining, but also due to the dreaded Coronavirus. Daughter is going to find out if next Sundays fair will be cancelled, it isn't local, it's up North, specially now they are saying over 70's should stay home. If it isn't cancelled she says she'll do it on her own as she isn't at risk of getting the virus severely. A lot of my age group do the fair so it's possible a lot of them have concerns about going to it.
Bocephus
Canada
Bocephus is male 

15-03-2020, 01:40 PM

Mornin'
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2020, 04:35 PM

Afternoon all

I got as soaked as a drowned rat this morning just by walking the 200m to our local Sainsbugs and back to get the newspaper and croissants. That was even with using Val's big umbrella rather than my little pack-away job.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top