Join for free
Page 12 of 35 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 08:17 PM

Re: tom daley and husband

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Jolly good post Mups.....
It's not the schools job to teach stuff like that, in these days of 'Abuse and historical sex crimes' the schools, and teachers especially, are leaving themselves wide open to accusation from any child who feels hard done by. Many a good reputation has been ruined by false accusation.

How do people in the jungle and remote Africa, who have no education whatsoever learn about sex...It doesn't stop them having kids. A totally unnecessary subject in my opinion.
There's a healthy amount of sex education in schools or should be, they start at rising 5s with simple relationship stuff. The only way to stop child abuse is tell kids what they can say no to.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Foxy my dear, does Mrs. Fox know you where her shoes and photograph your legs while she is at Tesco's?

Only kidding, in fact your legs look better than mine.
Talking of legs and now being informed that Tom is going to be a Mummy explains why I always thought he walked funny
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Jeeze!!..what a lot of outrage about two People waiting the birth of Their Baby ...They are BOTH the Natural Parents as it was Their sperm used to fertilise the egg...That's about as much as We know so far...I wish Them joy and happiness when the wee one is born..the end.
Sorry how are both the natural Parents.

Did the both use their sperm and take pot luck
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 08:59 PM

Both dads donated sperm it was mixed then added to the egg, I'm unsure if it was inside or outside the surrogates body.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Both dads donated sperm it was mixed then added to the egg, I'm unsure if it was inside or outside the surrogates body.
That is so unnatural Julie.....
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 09:34 PM

Oooooo you think thats unnatural, wait til I tell you what Ive just learnt from my latest novel!!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

16-02-2018, 09:43 PM

No different than the way some children are conceived, I've heard many a story about a mum unsure who the baby's daddy was because she had sex so quickly after each other. I'm pretty sure sperm would have mixed in many of those cases too.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 10:30 PM

I can understand the young generation embracing some of these unnatural and fashionable ideas, I don't believe that most of them even agree with most of the stuff that the establishment thrusts upon them, but there's too much living to be done when you're young and couldn't really care less about the serious things in life, or they are working hard for a career. One of the reasons that more people voted to exit the EU, was because most of the young couldn't care less, or had more important things to think about, and never even turned out to vote (I know several) despite what the media would have you believe.

But I'm surprised by the reaction of my generation who should know better. We were brought up to believe that families and family life was important. Marriage has been devalued so much nowadays that it's easier to get a divorce than it is to get motor insurance, members of the same sex are allowed to marry.....The list is becoming endless of outrageous things that we (the older generation) are turning a blind eye to. Perhaps it's geographical thing, people down south seem to be more passive to the ridiculous laws and customs that seem to be the destruction of proper family life.

I can assure you that up here in Yorkshire there is still a desire to stick to family values, marry a member of the opposite sex and raise a family. I also know couples who were unable to have children and accept that it was not meant to be.
I just feel that we are diving headlong into a deep void of destruction......It goes against my grain, but perhaps this is how it was meant to be.....The end of humanity as we knew it....At the end of the day......Who cares.....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 10:36 PM

I agree with your words here Foxy.

Quote:

But I'm surprised by the reaction of my generation who should know better. We were brought up to believe that families and family life was important. Marriage has been devalued so much nowadays that it's easier to get a divorce than it is to get motor insurance,

Unquote
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

16-02-2018, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I agree with your words here Foxy.

Quote:

But I'm surprised by the reaction of my generation who should know better. We were brought up to believe that families and family life was important. Marriage has been devalued so much nowadays that it's easier to get a divorce than it is to get motor insurance,

Unquote
Cheers Mups, we are a dying breed.....

Page 12 of 35 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top