Join for free
Page 18 of 47 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2019, 12:25 PM

Re: Prince Harry

What a pair .
She is boring and he has turned into a nincompoop .
cuphalffull
North East UK
cuphalffull is female  cuphalffull has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2019, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
If what we read is true then she really is a nasty piece of work. She gets through more staff than the Kamikaze attack unit. Plus she will never be happy until all the white staff have been sacked.
Oops, that sounds rather racist to me, what have you got against her or anyone else employing black staff? How do you know she is a nasty piece of work? How well do you know her? How many more staff has she got through than Kate and Will? Have you a clue or are you depending on your own prejudices?
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 06:20 AM

It's all right,he's one of us really.Phew!

Harry closes car door.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/p ... s-20027172
Annette
Germany
Annette is female  Annette has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
It's all right,he's one of us really.Phew!

Harry closes car door.
...and I am sure he lowers his pants when he goes to the loo too!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by cuphalffull ->
Oops, that sounds rather racist to me, what have you got against her or anyone else employing black staff? How do you know she is a nasty piece of work? How well do you know her? How many more staff has she got through than Kate and Will? Have you a clue or are you depending on your own prejudices?
Hopefully you're having a giraffe.
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 11:09 AM

On Tuesday, Prince Harry was spotted closing a car door with his own hands while attending the fifth anniversary of the Invictus Games. Unspoken rules suggest that the Duke of Sussex was supposed to let a member of their royal household close the door for him. Although the move was controversial, Harry has been hailed for his humility by royal fans.

Such humility overwhelms me!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Last Tango ->
On Tuesday, Prince Harry was spotted closing a car door with his own hands while attending the fifth anniversary of the Invictus Games. Unspoken rules suggest that the Duke of Sussex was supposed to let a member of their royal household close the door for him. Although the move was controversial, Harry has been hailed for his humility by royal fans.

Really?

I mean REALLY?
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 12:03 PM

I'm afraid so!
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2019, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by Last Tango ->

What a pain ** *** ******** that must be!

Remembering all the royal stuffy protocol, some hapless member of the royal household will no doubt have been reprimanded. Antiquated rule that needs adjusting, for older royals or future monarch, not for someone capable of doing it themselves.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2019, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by Annette ->
...and I am sure he lowers his pants when he goes to the loo too!
It's also know he sits down to take a piss.

Just like uncle Eddy.

Page 18 of 47 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top