Join for free
Page 9 of 47 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 19 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 10:12 AM

Re: Prince Harry

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
A lot of the stuff against Megan is dreadfully racist in origin. I keep wondering who their publicist is as they seem to blunder from one problem to another. All the arty shots of their son seemed like a slap in the face to people who just wanted to see the new baby. All this talk of splits I can't see how they could have stayed close considering their different lives. Harry should have stayed in the army and made that his career IMO he wouldn't have so much time to lecture us all about how green he is then, Megan seems typically american but the dreadful family members keep popping up spilling their bile at her.
I do feel sorry for them both and they must get a decent publicist before they manage to destroy any good will people felt towards them.
There's no racism involved. That's just a claim being made to divert attention from her awful behaviour.

As for publicist, even the best publicist couldn't successfully present a pig in a racing stable as a horse.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 10:12 AM

Yes, the papers do seem to be going for the jugular with the Royals, and especially with regard to Harry and Meghan.

So far this week we have had the number of Meghan's staff who have left her employment, who they were and the years they had worked there "before Meghan". We have also read of accusations that it is the influence of Meghan's mother Doria, and her bad advice, that has resulted in the split between the brothers and their wives.
There was even an accusation that it was Doria herself who sacked Meghan's public relations lady.

Prior to this, we read about Sarah Ferguson suddenly leaving Balmoral two weeks earlier than expected, because Prince Phillip arrived - two weeks earlier than expected!

Following this, it was the accusations regarding Harry and Meghan using private jets and being hypocrites.

Now, we have accusations thrown at Mountbattan that he was a Paedophile!! as well as Prince Andrew being more or less suspected of liaising with underage girls.

The press is really having a field day.

I sometimes think that Harry and Meghan were rather foolish to insist on privacy where the baby was concerned.
Was it really so difficult as Meghan was welcomed with open arms as a newcomer to the Royal Family, to walk out of the hospital door with their new-born son and show him off to the world, as has been tradition for decades.

I think if they had held to tradition, the press especially, would now be more caring towards both. Instead, they chose to break with tradition and completely alienated the press and a lot of the public with their 'unroyal' way of behaving with the birth of their first born. Harry especially loved by the public, should have had the courage to explain to Meghan that a glimpse of the new baby with his proud parents would have been all that was needed to satisfy the press with their many photos in the next day editions.

But hey ho, after the stable door ....
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 10:14 AM

If the dirt weren't there it couldn't be stirred.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
There's no racism involved. That's just a claim being made to divert attention from her awful behaviour.

As for publicist, even the best publicist couldn't successfully present a pig in a racing stable as a horse.
Have a look at twitter you will see the racism openly displayed. Some news articles have been very close to saying racist things too.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

19-08-2019, 10:17 AM

Have a look at twitter you will see the racism openly displayed. Some news articles have been very close to saying racist things too.
The exposure in the MSM has not at any point even hinted at any race issues.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
The exposure in the MSM has not at any point even hinted at any race issues.
Doesn't mean it isn't happening.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

19-08-2019, 10:21 AM

Doesn't mean it isn't happening.
But it's not the basis of the public condemnation of this awful social climbing low life.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 10:24 AM

Twitter is for twits .
I don’t see any racism .
I see two not very bright rich people doing what rich people do .
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

19-08-2019, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Twitter is for twits .
I don’t see any racism .
I see two but not very bright rich people doing what rich people do .
Using a hell of a lot of our money in the process.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

19-08-2019, 10:33 AM

Well I see racism when a man can post pictures of a monkey as little archie that is racism. That was tip of a very big iceberg of questionable comments about megan and racist tropes about her.

Page 9 of 47 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 19 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top