Join for free
Page 24 of 28 « First < 14 22 23 24 25 26 > Last »
tootsweet
Chatterbox
Sydney, Australia
tootsweet is female  tootsweet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 12:51 AM

Re: Should Madeleine McCann's parents accept blame?

My gut feeling is that the McCann’s are completely innocent of any wrongdoing and that the local police missed vital clues when they assumed they were responsible.

I'm looking forward to the day when their nightmare will finally come to an end and the haters will have to admit they were wrong.
BlueEyes
UK
BlueEyes is female  BlueEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by tootsweet ->
My gut feeling is that the McCann’s are completely innocent of any wrongdoing and that the local police missed vital clues when they assumed they were responsible.

I'm looking forward to the day when their nightmare will finally come to an end and the haters will have to admit they were wrong.
The local police ? They don't hunt around for clues or come to any conclusion . About time people making stuff like that up should read up on this case from the beginning in the official PJ files before posting about gut feelings then see what your gut tells you .
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by BlueEyes ->
The local police ? They don't hunt around for clues or come to any conclusion . About time people making stuff like that up should read up on this case from the beginning in the official PJ files before posting about gut feelings then see what your gut tells you .
And what makes you think they haven't?
BlueEyes
UK
BlueEyes is female  BlueEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 09:39 AM

They would know if they had that the local police don't make those kind of decisions .
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 09:55 AM

They would know if they had that the local police don't make those kind of decisions .
I am sorry but police do look for clues, it is part of their job! Tootsweet was just expressing her opinion of them being innocent, as are you, but neither of you have any proof that you are right!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I am sorry but police do look for clues, it is part of their job! Tootsweet was just expressing her opinion of them being innocent, as are you, but neither of you have any proof that you are right!
That's the problem none of us have proof people saying they are innocent are just guessing as those who say they are guilty are too. Makes this sort of thread poisonous really with nastiness on both sides.
BlueEyes
UK

29-02-2016, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Clues of what? The child isn't where she should be, she could be anywhere outside wandering about .
I'm not criticising an opinion on the parents , it's against posting wrong information.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 10:36 AM

23 pages so far...long way to go before we reach 33,195 and they're still arguing five years on!
I wonder if anyone posts on both threads/sites, makes your head spin to think of it.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

29-02-2016, 10:48 AM

Clues of what? The child isn't where she should be, she could be anywhere outside wandering about .
I'm not criticising an opinion on the parents , it's against posting wrong information.
The whole of the investigation is built on clues in nearly all crimes. Something as trivial as a hair ribbon on the floor outside , or a print from a shoe outside the apartment could have been missed. That is often how crimes get solved so I don't think it was unreasonable for Tootsweet to suggest something could have been missed.
BlueEyes
UK

29-02-2016, 11:05 AM

Deleted post, not going to get into this kind of argument .

Page 24 of 28 « First < 14 22 23 24 25 26 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top