Join for free
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2015, 09:56 PM

Getting to grips with Dental Cream.

The wife asked me to look up a dental adhesive cream on the internet for herself, I thought this one might suit her, this is the description from the makers, I found it very funny, but still wouldn’t know how to use the stuff. In all fairness I have been getting some great bargains on this site.

POLIDENT Lisa vegetable dentures fixed 60g
• Make dentures more stability and solid tight fit wrap around labeling on the gums.
• Resistance Dang real services consumed by our petty differences in Standard Chartered entered dentures sewing gap.
• Makes dentures fixed on the gums, increased denture occlusal forces.
• Avoid dentures not fitted firmly, friction reducing false teeth and Gingiva, more comfortable wearing dentures.
Usage:
1 After make dentures before cleaning, removal but more moisture, but please I manage , and then use the adherence .
2 In accordance with the map as shown in York adherence green bean size on dentures, it consistantly a surname into a thin layer.
3 Please avoid open denture Penh Yuan, in accordance with the proposed method to avoid adherence of occlusal rest after going to .
4 After wearing dentures fixed and can be Eating bite after 1 minute.
5 Remove the dentures every night before sleeping, make adherence slag or food consumed by our petty differences in temperature of water after cleaning, Lisa vegetable denture cleaning soak 5 minutes · effectively bacteria, and cleaning false teeth surface of tartar and dental plaque.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2015, 10:15 PM

Re: Getting to grips with Dental Cream.

Pigeon English methinks.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2015, 09:52 AM

My God Jem - you do find them - you'd be better off going to Boots !
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2015, 10:51 AM

Wonderful Jem.
Mr Magoo
London
Mr Magoo is male  Mr Magoo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2015, 11:03 AM

Not so much pigeon as computerised translation, I suggest.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top